Windows 10: X570 aorus xtreme

Discus and support X570 aorus xtreme in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Get error messages for the last two days as you see in the attached image After deletion CCLENER software does not emulate, and no other solution I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DOV12, Jul 2, 2020.

1. DOV12 Win User

X570 aorus xtreme

Get error messages for the last two days as you see in the attached image
    After deletion
    CCLENER software does not emulate, and no other solution I found!

Requests your assistance or by referring to free software to remove file scraps

Or referral to the process (LIST) that I will do

WIN 10 64 operating system licensed
    Sorry for my English
    Thanks
    X570 aorus xtreme [​IMG]

:)

DOV12, Jul 2, 2020
  2. essenbe Win User

New build in the making....

*Thumbs

essenbe, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Chonkus Win User
    Computer won’t sleep after switching to Aorus X570 Master mobo. I reset Windows 10 and also reset CMOS battery.

Hi, i recently completed a new build and the computer will not sleep when I activate sleep mode. It just re-boots with the fans going crazy. It will not sleep on it’s own either. Ryzen 7 3800x, Aorus X570 Master mobo.

i reset Windows 10 and also the CMOS. No luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chonkus, Jul 2, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

X570 aorus xtreme

New build in the making....

Being a Gigabyte fan I say look at this... GIGABYTE X570 AORUS XTREME. It's listed at $699, though currently put of stock. I have the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme (system one in system specs) and love it. Very well built.

Looking at the board JLG is going after, I wouldn't go for the Tuf series. If sticking to Asus, I'd look at the higher tier of boards in their lineup.

Also, regarding MSI, I'd seriously look at some reviews on their Godlike boards.

My two cents.

sygnus21, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

X570 aorus xtreme

1. X570 aorus xtreme - Similar Threads - X570 aorus xtreme

2. B550 to X570

in Windows 10 Gaming
    B550 to X570: I currently have a gigabyte aourus B550 Elite V2 and I am swapping it for a gigabyte X570 Extreme motherboard Will i need to reinstall Windows or any types of drivesMy CPU and GPU and RAM will be staying the sameAMD Ryzen 5 5700XNvidia GeForce 407032GB ram x4...
  3. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo: Hello, I have an Aorus Laptop that won’t allow me to restart it, I click restart, it turns back on, but freezes on the Aorus logo, it’s causing major issues because I can’t update drivers and such because it crashes on restart. I’ve unplugged everything, factory reset it,...
  4. Asphalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  5. Asphalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  6. Ryzen 5 3600 crashing on new Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro Wi-Fi MOBO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ryzen 5 3600 crashing on new Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro Wi-Fi MOBO: Hi guys,Having issues after upgrading my MOBO and it’s driving me nuts. I used to have a B350 chipset MOBO but decided it was time to upgrade to X570, as well as upgrading from the AMD stock cooler.Since installing the new MOBO I’ve had nothing but issues. I have freshly...
  7. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME: Hi there,I have just put together a new PC 2 days ago and I have already been getting BSOD and other weird partial system crashes Most programs wouldn't open or work properly anymore, system tray clock was stuck, ghost visual artefacts would appear on the screen after...
  8. Banned In ashpalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned In ashpalt Xtreme: I am banned in this game without any reason. I tried to contact but nothing happened.Please tell what should I do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banned-in-ashpalt-xtreme/3eaee124-7832-4010-8a62-7c9fc7ee7f14
  9. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt xtreme crash ?: Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop. Is it a server problem?...
  10. How much the AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2060 XTREME 6G Will cost (Discussion)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How much the AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2060 XTREME 6G Will cost (Discussion): Is there information on how much the AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2060 XTREME 6G Will cost? I am very interested on buying one. I know they should be coming out On January 15th just wondering if there's any information about prices available anywhere yet? Its either on of these or an...