Windows 10: XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 1 for Windows App Developers

Discus and support XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 1 for Windows App Developers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; XAML Islands is a technology that enables Windows developers to use new pieces of UI from the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) on their existing Win32... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 1 for Windows App Developers

Read more: XAML Islands - A deep dive - Part 1 - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mixing and Matching UIKit with XAML and the Windows Bridge for iOS

Read more: Mixing and Matching UIKit with XAML and the Windows Bridge for iOS | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0

Source: Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0 - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker India

Thema:

1. XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 1 for Windows App Developers - Similar Threads - XAML Islands deep

2. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a...
  3. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a...
  4. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Deep dive into Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 and other Quick Charge news

in Windows 10 News
    Deep dive into Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 and other Quick Charge news: [ATTACH] No one likes to wait for things. Your smartphone phone is awesome but waiting to charge your smartphone battery is a drag. Qualcomm Quick Charge is designed to charge your smartphone faster than a conventional charger. Quick Charge remains the number one method...
  6. A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10: XAML Islands was our first solution to enable developers to use UWP XAML inside their desktop (Win32) apps. Within a couple of months after the release of XAML Islands, behavioral insights and customer interviews raised some signals about how developers were using it. We...
  7. XAML Islands v1 - Updates and Roadmap for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    XAML Islands v1 - Updates and Roadmap for Windows 10: At Microsoft Build, we announced that the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) would include XAML Islands v1. Below you can find more details on the roadmap and two workstreams in progress to complete the developer experience: the .NET wrappers and Visual Studio 2019...
  8. A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files

in Windows 10 News
    A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files: Three months ago, we announced that the Windows Subsystem for Linux will be able to access Linux files from Windows in the blog post: What’s new for WSL in Windows 10 version 1903, and in today’s post we will be showing you how we made these changes possible. Let’s jump in!...
  9. XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 2 for Windows App Developers

in Windows 10 News
    XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 2 for Windows App Developers: Welcome to the 2nd post of our Xaml Islands deep dive adventure! On the first blog post, we talked a little bit about the history of this amazing feature, how the Xaml Islands infrastructure works and how to use it, and also a little bit of how you can leverage binding in...
  10. Fluent XAML Theme Editor Preview released for Windows Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Fluent XAML Theme Editor Preview released for Windows Developers: [ATTACH] We’re excited to announce the preview release of the Fluent XAML Theme Editor application! As some of you may remember from our Build 2018 session this year, we previewed a tool using our new ColorPaletteResources API that allows you to set the color theme of your...