Windows 10: XAudio2_7.dll

Discus and support XAudio2_7.dll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why has the crash issue, with Games that are just a few years, old still not addressed. I can no longer play Fallout 4, Far Cry 3 or ARK with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarcusStarr, Jan 11, 2021.

1. XAudio2_7.dll

Why has the crash issue, with Games that are just a few years, old still not addressed.

I can no longer play Fallout 4, Far Cry 3 or ARK with sound due to this one DLL.

XAudio2_7.dll is becoming the bane of my gaming existence.

:)

MarcusStarr, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Spl0it Win User

Problem with XAudio2_7.dll / Win 10 64x

I got KOA working by copying XAudio2_9.dll and renaming it to XAudio2_7.dll.

Hope that helps.

Spl0it, Jan 11, 2021
  3. R H Grant Win User

The xAudio2_7.dll problem is still alive and no fix as yet. C'mon Micro$oft fix this issue please.

R H Grant, Jan 11, 2021
  4. XAudio2_7.dll

Glad I can help !!!

But still If I renamed the file Xaudio2_7.dll the Far Cry 3 can run without crash but it doesn't produce any sound

Hope Microsoft can fix this

Running on Windows 10

Mahaindra Putra, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

XAudio2_7.dll

1. XAudio2_7.dll - Similar Threads - XAudio2_7 dll

2. d3dx9 39.dll manquant pour lancer des jeux.

in Windows 10 Customization
    d3dx9 39.dll manquant pour lancer des jeux.: Bonjour. j'ai un problème au lancement d'une partie et non du jeu League of Legends. je remet en contexte pour plus de précision : j'ai réinitialisé l'ordinateur a cause d'un virus qui a détruit et/ou corrompus plusieurs fichiers dont celui nommé d3dx9 39.dll et même...
  3. .Dll missing file problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .Dll missing file problems: Hello. I recently downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 2020, and Photoshop 2020. Yesterday it started giving me error messages with regards to .DLL files saying they are missing. This of course has caused the applications to not work. I have tried re-installing the...
  4. corrupted dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    corrupted dll files: Can resetting a windows 10 pc fix corrupted dll files like riched20?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-dll-files/6f1752aa-53db-42e8-8202-687b2cea52a3
  5. .dll Missing files for creative cloud?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll Missing files for creative cloud?: the code execution cannot proceed because msvcp140.dll was not found. The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Both these messages have popped up when I try to open adobe creative cloud- I have uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted my laptop,...
  6. Windows 10 missing DLL files and other OS required filles

Windows 10 missing DLL files and other OS required filles: HI, I have a dell Optiplex 790 that was originally produced as a Windows 7 PC. I bougth it from Amazon and it had been Professionally and Microsoft approved Windws 10 Pro. That being said, Dell shut me off. Said there was nothing they could do period. and were not nice about...
  7. VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL Issue: I have recently installed Death Stranding and have an error message concerning VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL not being found. I've been onto forums, support pages, uninstalled and reinstalled Visual C++ 2015-2019, uninstalled and reinstalled Death Stranding, downloaded and dropped...
  8. Certain Programs Will Not Install MSVCR100.dll

Certain Programs Will Not Install MSVCR100.dll: i am having this issue where i can not install certain apps, programmes or .exe files on my computer. i get this message when i try and install. a box pops up saying "System Error" "The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try...
  9. Windows 10 updated and now it keeps deleting .dll or zip files i downloaded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 updated and now it keeps deleting .dll or zip files i downloaded: So i updated drivers and windows and has been working greate and untill i tried to download a .dll or anything suspicious i know its a threat but i still want it and windows keeps deleting it without my permission i have tried all solutions on lots of microsoft comments and...
  10. When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing...: Seriously I'm over red tape BS with the XAudio2_7.dll fix that microsoft has caused and for so many titles made 2015 and above that you have completely shut out from playing on Win 10 when you claim that win 10 will do everything and so far all I see are clear MAJOR issues...