Windows 10: XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

Discus and support XBO controller not found in Accessories app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Default_202441, Jun 19, 2024.

1. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller connects on the Deck's side, but the controller remains in pairing mode. I read that I may need to update the firmware using the Xbox Accessories App. When I install the app and connect the controller to the PC via USB, nothing shows up on the app and the page still says "connect a device." The controller vibrates when I plug it in, but it doesn't appear to be connected to the PC. I have the latest windows u

:)

Default_202441, Jun 19, 2024

2. Elite controller is not recognized by Xbox accessories app

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues with connecting your Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10. It is possible that the current Windows Update version installed on your computer is incompatible with the latest driver update of the controller.
    To resolve your concern, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates by following the steps on this

link

We also recommend that you update the controller using the Xbox Accessories App by following the steps on this

link
    . If the issue persists, visit
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    and perform the suggested solutions to resolve your concern.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft will block unauthorized Xbox controllers and accessories

Read more: Xbox's new policy — say goodbye to unofficial accessories from November thanks to 'error 0x82d60002' | Windows Central

Brink, Jun 19, 2024
  4. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox accessories app
    not to work properly.We would suggest that you manually uninstall then
    reinstall your Xbox accessories app.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

1. XBO controller not found in Accessories app. - Similar Threads - XBO controller found

2. Xbox Accessories App - Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Accessories App - Xbox Series X Controller: The Xbox Accessories app no longer updates the Xbox Series X controller. When I go to the update screen, the progress bar stays at 0% indefinitely.Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware Version: 5.17.3202.0Xbox Accessories Installed Version: 2406.2405.7001.0 Windows 11 Home -...
  3. Xbox Accessories App - Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App - Xbox Series X Controller: The Xbox Accessories app no longer updates the Xbox Series X controller. When I go to the update screen, the progress bar stays at 0% indefinitely.Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware Version: 5.17.3202.0Xbox Accessories Installed Version: 2406.2405.7001.0 Windows 11 Home -...
  4. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller connects on the Deck's side, but the controller remains in pairing mode. I read that I...
  5. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  6. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  7. Xbox Accessories App will not launch.

Xbox Accessories App will not launch.: I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and for whatever reason I can not get the Xbox Accessories App to open up. It always just starts to open and then shuts down immediately. I wouldn't care except the controller is not playable until can access the software. I tried...
  8. Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10: Hi everyone, I'm having some issues getting an xbox one controller and the xbox accessories app working correctly with my windows 10 pc. It's a brand new system with a fresh install of windows soI'm a bit puzzled. The controller is connected via bluetooth and the basic...
  9. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...
  10. xbox-accessories and third party controls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox-accessories and third party controls?: Does xbox-accessories for windows 10 work with third-party controls? specifically this: https://www.kromgaming.com/comandos/kaiser thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-and-third-party-controls/ba571933-d1e5-44c5-bcb8-1a90fbff4398