Windows 10: Xbox 1

Discus and support Xbox 1 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How long does your first communication ban last? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-1/e3fd0c7f-3016-4e41-be20-b0bc635c7f90" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HunterHardin, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Xbox 1

How long does your first communication ban last?

:)

HunterHardin, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Xbox Live Gold isnt activating (Xbox One)

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps: 

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts
      down completely. 

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.  

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps: 

• Press the menu key on the controller.  

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.  

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.  

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps: 

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.  

• Select Settings.  

• Select All Settings.  

• Select Network.  

• Select Network settings.  

• Select Advance settings.  

• Select Alternate MAC address.  

• Select Clear.

If you are still experiencing the same issue after following the given steps above, we recommend that you remove and add your profile back on Xbox One to refresh it. You can follow the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 1

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Xbox 1

1. Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Xbox

2. Xbox Game Bar PC RECORDING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Game Bar PC RECORDING: sometimes when i record games Start+Alt+R i get an annoying cracking sound... like this one timestamp https://youtu.be/ZHjUHRcXe2M?t=2017 help it's really annoying when i edit stuff :...
  3. Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?: Hey there! Today I tried to export my 3D avatar so I could create a better profile pic with it by adding it in a 3D background on Unity, etc to no avail. After I clicked the capture button and chose the folder to export the model as usual, the files didn't show up in the...
  4. Minecraft from xbox to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft from xbox to pc: So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps that it says to...
  5. I can't sign in to the xbox app on PC - "An illegal state change was requested"

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sign in to the xbox app on PC - "An illegal state change was requested": Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account on the xbox app it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. An illegal state change was requested" Then I tried signing in to the xbox app on my phone and it worked. I already followed the steps on the "Fix problems...
  6. Win10 xbox one s controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 xbox one s controller: Hi, I have an xbox one S controller and it can't paired with my win 10 1903, while on win 10 1803 it's paired. Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-xbox-one-s-controller/77057d3e-9472-4919-bec9-0a891d131eb9
  7. Issue with Power-A Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Power-A Xbox one controller: The left analog stick on my Power-A Xbox one controller gives left and right stick input somehow. For example, in Forza Horizon 4, while turning the left analog stick to turn a car it would also move the first or third person camera. This is also the case in FPS games where...
  8. WIreless Xbox One controller becomes unresponsive while gaming on PC. ALT+Tab out of and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIreless Xbox One controller becomes unresponsive while gaming on PC. ALT+Tab out of and...: I played for about a year with no issues using a Bluetooth connected Xbox one controller on my PC, but within the last 3-4 months it has started giving me issues. Games start and play fine for a little while, but the then the controller will quit responding. I initially...
  9. No drivers for Microsoft Xbox One controller anywhere.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No drivers for Microsoft Xbox One controller anywhere.: I am using a data cable to plug in my controller with no batteries in it and it will rumble and thats it. The computer does not register that its plugged in. I use USB 3.0. Do not say "oh just locate the drivers and update them." because they DO NOT EXIST. Not one thing pops...
  10. I can't look at reviews for the xbox game store. or microsoft store what ever you guys call...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't look at reviews for the xbox game store. or microsoft store what ever you guys call...: So I've been wanting to look at some reviews of games I've been thinking about. or was just curious about... But the mircosoft store does not have the "Reviews" button at all... And no I am not using the built-in windows app... that thing is dumb so I uninstalled that......