Windows 10: Xbox 1

Discus and support Xbox 1 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How long does your first communication ban last? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-1/e3fd0c7f-3016-4e41-be20-b0bc635c7f90" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HunterHardin, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Xbox 1

How long does your first communication ban last?

:)

HunterHardin, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Xbox Live Gold isnt activating (Xbox One)

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps: 

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts
      down completely. 

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.  

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps: 

• Press the menu key on the controller.  

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.  

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.  

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps: 

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.  

• Select Settings.  

• Select All Settings.  

• Select Network.  

• Select Network settings.  

• Select Advance settings.  

• Select Alternate MAC address.  

• Select Clear.

If you are still experiencing the same issue after following the given steps above, we recommend that you remove and add your profile back on Xbox One to refresh it. You can follow the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 1

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Xbox 1

1. Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Xbox

2. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  3. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  5. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  6. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  8. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  9. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  10. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...