Windows 10: Xbox 1

Discus and support Xbox 1 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How long does your first communication ban last? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-1/e3fd0c7f-3016-4e41-be20-b0bc635c7f90" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HunterHardin, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Xbox 1

How long does your first communication ban last?

:)

HunterHardin, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Xbox Live Gold isnt activating (Xbox One)

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps: 

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts
      down completely. 

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.  

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps: 

• Press the menu key on the controller.  

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.  

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.  

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps: 

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.  

• Select Settings.  

• Select All Settings.  

• Select Network.  

• Select Network settings.  

• Select Advance settings.  

• Select Alternate MAC address.  

• Select Clear.

If you are still experiencing the same issue after following the given steps above, we recommend that you remove and add your profile back on Xbox One to refresh it. You can follow the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 1

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Xbox 1

1. Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Xbox

2. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for May 23 to June 6

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for May 23 to June 6: [ATTACH] Hello, Xbox Game Pass members! It’s me again. Forgive me for taking up your precious internet moments, but I think it’s worth it because we’re bringing you even more games. Good thing you can install directly to your console from the Xbox Game Pass app while at...
  3. Introducing the New Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10 May 2019 Update v1903

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the New Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10 May 2019 Update v1903: cwfN1TaoW58 At Xbox, we put gamers at the center of our vision – enabling them to play the games they want, with the people they want, and on the devices they want. As part of our efforts and commitment to improve the gaming experience on Windows 10, we want to bring PC...
  4. Windows 10 Xbox app old group messages will be lost on May 23 upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Xbox app old group messages will be lost on May 23 upgrade: We will be upgrading our messaging services to introduce improved chat features (secondary inbox for non-friends, GIFs, and more). Sadly, your old group messages will be lost during the upgrade, so copy any old chats that you want to keep on Xbox.com. After the transition,...
  5. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working: Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?...
  6. Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4: Hi, this morning till midday i had no problems playing forza. Now (about 12h later) i cannot sign in or play... servers seems ok according to microsoft site. Yesterday prior to this problem i was experiencing CtDs during gameplay if its relevant... Also windows and game is...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan no longer available for Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan no longer available for Xbox Insiders: Beginning today, the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan will no longer be available for testing and purchase to Xbox Insiders. We appreciate your willingness to test and provide feedback on our new subscription. Your membership will continue to renew at $1/month until the product...
  8. Minion Masters playtest is back with a special gift for Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Minion Masters playtest is back with a special gift for Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] Betadwarf is excited to invite all Xbox Insiders to participate in the Minion Masters playtest on Xbox One! If you didn’t have a chance to join previously, we’ll have far more space available this time. In addition, all Xbox Insiders who participate can use coupon...
  9. Xbox One Preview Alpha ring 1906 System Update 190516-1940 - May 20

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha ring 1906 System Update 190516-1940 - May 20: Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1906 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1906\18362.4028.190516-1940). DETAILS: OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1906\18362.4028.190516-1940...
  10. Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked: I have tried countless options to try to open my NAT, Xbox Live App works but I can not join a party which hurts during gameplay. I believe it is an issue with Teredo as when I run the show state command it says the NAT is restricted (port). I am not a technical guru so I...