Windows 10: Xbox 360 controller not connecting to Windows 10 blinking green circle

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller not connecting to Windows 10 blinking green circle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my Windows 10 PC. I have the play & Charge kit plugged into the controller and PC, and every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XanderGrischow, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 controller not connecting to Windows 10 blinking green circle

Hi all,

ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my Windows 10 PC. I have the play & Charge kit plugged into the controller and PC, and every time i try to use the controller, theres no response. All I get is a blinking green circle. My PC detects it as an xbox conteoller, ive updated, uninstalled, and reinstalled the drivers to no avail. Plugging in and out doesnt work, restarted at least 3 times now. Ive tried everything i can think of.

ive read several guides and none of them have helped. To recap: Play & Charge kit, PC recognizes the controller, blinking green circle, drivers installed, uninstalled, reinstalled, plugging out and in. Nothing has worked. Help?

:)

XanderGrischow, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Keith Toh Win User

Xbox 360 controller for windows

Hi, I got a xbox 360 controller. It does connect to my windows 10 64bit, but its lights are all blinking green together. When I push the analog stick on the controller, the arrow key moves. Changed the battery but it did not work. Since all lights are
    blinking together, the control do not for for the games. Thanks

Keith Toh, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows - can't connect my controller

Hello

Today I bought my first game controller for PC (I don't have any consoles, never had).

I have connected XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows to USB port and it immediately was listed in Device Manager (I didn't have to install anything) and the light was green. I started the controller and the button with xbox logo started blinking in green
    and.. that's it. It blink and blinks, and never connects, when I push the little button in front of controller for few seconds the light on xbox logo button starts going in rounds but after few seconds it stops, and starts blinking again. I tried installing
    the software from cd that was provided with controller, but it didn't help at all. I don't have any unrecognized devices in Device Manager.

Dessambe__, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Xbox 360 controller not connecting to Windows 10 blinking green circle

Xbox 360 controller won't connect

Hi,

You can connect an Xbox 360 controller wirelessly to your computer by using an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver only. For the instructions on how to connect your controller wirelessly using your Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver, you can follow the steps
    provided on this
    link

If the issue persists, we recommend that you connect the controller to the computer using a USB cable to test if there is an issue with the controller itself.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Xbox 360 controller not connecting to Windows 10 blinking green circle

1. Xbox 360 controller not connecting to Windows 10 blinking green circle - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 controller

2. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I pressed the pairing button on both the adapter and my controller, both search, but...
  3. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I pressed the pairing button on both the adapter and my controller, both search, but...
  4. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. XBOX 360 Controller recognized, but no input and flashing green ring.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX 360 Controller recognized, but no input and flashing green ring.: Hello,Today I've decided to plug my old original XBOX 360 pad via USB to my Windows 11 PC. In device manager the pad is being recognized properly as "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via Play & Charge Kit" no driver installation was required. The problem is that the green ring is...
  6. XBOX 360 Controller recognized, but no input and flashing green ring.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX 360 Controller recognized, but no input and flashing green ring.: Hello,Today I've decided to plug my old original XBOX 360 pad via USB to my Windows 11 PC. In device manager the pad is being recognized properly as "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via Play & Charge Kit" no driver installation was required. The problem is that the green ring is...
  7. Xbox 360 Controller connection issues - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Controller connection issues - Windows 10: Hey everyone. So, I am having issues connecting my Xbox 360 controllers when I had zero issues before. The trouble started after the most recent Windows 10 update. I went to play something on Steam yesterday and nothing. Doesn't work now. Under device manager the dongle is...
  8. Help with connecting Xbox 360 controller to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with connecting Xbox 360 controller to Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my windows 10 PC without any success. I have two types of controllers that I have tried this with, one is a regular Xbox 360 controller that would connect wirelessly to an Xbox, and another older one that came...
  9. Xbox 360 Controller is not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 Controller is not connecting: I am trying to hook up an xbox 360 controller, but it is not connecting to any of the games. It just flashes all four rings forever. I am also using this controller as a wired controller. Also, the weirdest part is that the driver is installed but it's not connecting to any...
  10. connecting a xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting a xbox 360 controller: Hi all, I use to be able to connect my xbox 360 controller to the x 360 wireless remote and play on my laptop. For a few months now i have been unable to add the device with the drop down menu, both through device manager and the Add a device route, it use to give me a...