Windows 10: Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update

Discus and support Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have seem some threads about people having similar issues, but no solutions. After updating to Windows 10 2004 update, my Xbox 360... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by benab3, Jul 23, 2020.

1. benab3 Win User

Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update

Hi guys,

I have seem some threads about people having similar issues, but no solutions.

After updating to Windows 10 2004 update, my Xbox 360 controller stopped working. I followed a tutorial to get it working again, and for the most part it does. However, Forza Horizon 4 doesn't seem to see the controller at all.

Has anyone been able to get their 360 controller working on FH4 after the 2004 update?

Thanks in advance!

:)

benab3, Jul 23, 2020
  2. benab3 Win User

Hi guys,

I have seem some threads about people having similar issues, but no solutions.

After updating to Windows 10 2004 update, my Xbox 360 controller stopped working. I followed a tutorial to get it working again, and for the most part it does. However, Forza Horizon 4 doesn't seem to see the controller at all.

Has anyone been able to get their 360 controller working on FH4 after the 2004 update?

Thanks in advance!

benab3, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect

Hi,

I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and have a problem with the Xbox 360 Wirless Controller. It works fine in every other game. After disconnect due to inactivity I often get massages or the game pause itself. After reconnecting I can succesfully
    use the controller again.

Unfortunately this does not work with Forza. Happened with Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 4. This is really annoying since I need to restart the game to get the controller working again.

Has anyone the same problem or perhaps even a solution?

Thank you and best wishes!

RedWraith323, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update

Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect

I have had issues too with the Microsoft wireless controller for Xbox. This is needed to use any wireless device for the console on the PC.

HARDCORE GAMES™, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 Controller

2. Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working: Why my DS4 dont work while playing Forza Horizon 4? It works in any other game not from ms store like Rocket League Epic or any game on Steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-controller-not-working/1416433f-a32c-4789-aca0-9ead59dd4c1b
  3. Still... Xbox 360 Controller won't work on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Still... Xbox 360 Controller won't work on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update: Hi, Many people seem to have similar issues and I haven't found any solution so far. After updating to Windows 10 2004 update, my Xbox 360 controller stopped working. I followed a tutorial to get it working again, and for the most part it does. However, it doesn't work on...
  4. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control: the action house doesn't work and i cant upload skins why is this its says to change the parental setting but on pc there is no god dam setting for that...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working...: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect: Hi, I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and have a problem with the Xbox 360 Wirless Controller. It works fine in every other game. After disconnect due to inactivity I often get massages or the game pause itself. After reconnecting I can succesfully use the...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls: I always get this message that says "This feature is blocked by Xbox live parental controls." whenever I try to access the "Find new designs" or "Find new tunings" section in the menu. I have tried many ways to fix this problem by using the tips I got from the internet, yet...
  8. parental control in Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    parental control in Forza Horizon 4: I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:...
  9. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 controller not working forza 4 pc