Windows 10: XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

Discus and support XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nofacemonster, May 2, 2020.

1. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works fine except for the vibration mode.
    Some games vibration works but I have to unplug and plug the controller back in. Some games vibration doesn't work at all no matter what I do. I tried with stock windows 10 gamepad driver and then now using accessories driver from Xbox 360 official controller page. Nothing helps.
    How can I fix this? should I try this controller with a windows 8.1 or 8 PC?

:)

nofacemonster, May 2, 2020

2. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works fine except for the vibration mode.
    Some games vibration works but I have to unplug and plug the controller back in. Some games vibration doesn't work at all no matter what I do. I tried with stock windows 10 gamepad driver and then now using accessories driver from Xbox 360 official controller page. Nothing helps.
    How can I fix this? should I try this controller with a windows 8.1 or 8 PC?

nofacemonster, May 2, 2020
  3. Xbox 360 Wired Controller

Hi,

The drivers for Xbox 360 Controllers are automatically installed on Windows 10. If your Xbox 360 wired controller is not detected by your PC, try plugging it into a different USB port, and then test it again.

We also suggest that you install all the critical and important updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 2, 2020
  4. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

xbox 360 wired controller software for windows 10

Hi Sigi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in installing the Xbox 360 Controller on Windows 10 Operating System. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As you are unable to find the latest software for Xbox 360 to install on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article to install the software and check if it helps.

How to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Section: Xbox 360 wired controller

For further assistance refer to: Xbox 360 wired and wireless controllers

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of setting up Xbox, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 2, 2020
Thema:

XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

1. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10! - Similar Threads - XBOX 360 Controller

2. xbox 360 wired controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox 360 wired controller: my Xbox 360 wired controller start blinking and continuous vibration during game i tried re installing drivers but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wired-controller/2d23b6d0-1939-407a-ac0a-c6f6bda81c90
  3. xbox 360 wired controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wired controller: my Xbox 360 wired controller start blinking and continuous vibration during game i tried re installing drivers but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wired-controller/2d23b6d0-1939-407a-ac0a-c6f6bda81c90
  4. xbox 360 wired controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 and Xbox 360 Wired Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Xbox 360 Wired Controller: Since upgrade to Windows 11 from 10, my Xbox 360 controller is not working. I've deleted and reinstalled the drivers. It seems to recognize the existence of the controller. If I open Steam, the app instantly recognizes that the controller is xbox 360 controller.However, the...
  6. xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working: xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not workingthe game pad working on all games but vibration not working on gamesbut working in Game Controler Tester app on windows 10and not switch with Xbox Accsseories apppleese help...
  7. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!: I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works...
  8. Xbox 360 controller support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller support: I have 3 Logitech wireless F710 gamepads that used to work, now the are recognized as either an "HID keyboard device" (I have 7 showing up in 'device manager') or an "HID compliant system controller". I tried to update the driver (because none of my gamepads are working with...
  9. Xbox 360 wired USB controller not working but connecting

Xbox 360 wired USB controller not working but connecting: So I am trying to use a Xbox 360 Wired USB controller, I plug it in, the PC recognizes that and gives that little tone, but I get no notification of the drivers being installed. According to Microsoft it is supposed to happen automatically with windows 10. The controller...
  10. Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted

Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted: Hello. When I connect my USB XBOX360 controller I get this error: Windows cannot start this hardware device because the device configuration information (in the registry) is defective or corrupted. (Code 19). If I try to update the driver I got the message, that the best...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox 360 controller vibration Windows 10