Windows 10: Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using Xbox 360 receiver and my Xbox 360 Controller Wireless keeps disconnecting. 163239 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandi1987, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10

I'm using Xbox 360 receiver and my Xbox 360 Controller Wireless keeps disconnecting.

:)

Sandi1987, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Sandi1987 Win User

I'm using Xbox 360 receiver and my Xbox 360 Controller Wireless keeps disconnecting.

Sandi1987, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Wired Xbox 360 Controller Keeps disconnecting itself

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following Article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 controller for Windows

Xbox Support

Xbox controllers, headsets, and wireless accessories

Xbox Support

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

Xbox Support

If you still have issues, I would suggest you to contact Xbox support

Contact us

Xbox Support

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10

Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 Controller

2. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I pressed the pairing button on both the adapter and my controller, both search, but...
  3. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I pressed the pairing button on both the adapter and my controller, both search, but...
  4. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  5. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 wireless controller: Does anyone know where i could find the wireless receiver for windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-controller/7abfa4b1-3fa6-47ef-92bd-52ac0ef42edc
  7. Wireless Xbox 360 controller for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller for pc: So, recently I decided to pick up yakuza zero from steam and play with my old wired controller, but it turns out the usb is a bit wonky after a few years of no use. I remembered I had two wireless controllers from when I used to play 360 so all I'd have to buy is a receiver...
  8. Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10: I'm using Xbox 360 receiver and my Xbox 360 Controller Wireless keeps disconnecting. 163239
  9. Xbox 360 wireless controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controllers: I am still not able to get my windows 10 pc to recognize my Xbox 360 wireless controller, and it's receiver. It broke when I installed update 2004. Is this going to remain a problem or is there going to be a fix for these to work again? I have tried multiple things to get...
  10. wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows: i just got an xbox 360 controller adapter for my computer an it worked when i used it at my friends house but now it wont pair at mine the second the xbox controller pairs the light goes out on the adapter and it also doesnt nrealise the adapter is an adapter because now it...