Windows 10: Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam). Is there a fix available?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by isUndefined, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

My Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam). Is there a fix available?

:)

isUndefined, Nov 20, 2018
  2. WilTurner Win User

Compatible controllers for PC gaming on Killer Instinct

Hey Guys,

I'm using an old Logitech G-UF13A controller to try to play Killer Instinct. I downloaded the app from the app store on Windows 10. The game seems to not pick up the controller inputs. Do I have to have an Xbox One/360 controller for it to work?

WilTurner, Nov 20, 2018
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    Compatible controllers for PC gaming on Killer Instinct

was able to play the game using a rockcandy usb 360 controller.

kjl1956, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

Killer Instinct Cross-Play Between Steam, Xbox One, and Windows 10

Source: Killer Instinct Cross-Play Between Steam, Xbox One, and Windows 10 Enters Testing - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

1. Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam) - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 controller

2. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller: Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to not be recognized as a controller. I've also tried the Xbox Accessories App and the peripheral isn't listed.I'd like to install...
  3. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller: Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to not be recognized as a controller. I've also tried the Xbox Accessories App and the peripheral isn't listed.I'd like to install...
  4. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Killer Instinct

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: jus bought the game and installed it , no shortcut on desktop, went 2 play the game and it wont work , so unstalled game tryed to install again , now i cant install 2 the same drive and i cant delete 2 folders which the game was installed , which are program files and...
  6. Wireless Xbox 360 controller for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller for pc: So, recently I decided to pick up yakuza zero from steam and play with my old wired controller, but it turns out the usb is a bit wonky after a few years of no use. I remembered I had two wireless controllers from when I used to play 360 so all I'd have to buy is a receiver...
  7. Xbox 360 Controller not working on my PC

Xbox 360 Controller not working on my PC: Hello! I have a HP Envy x360 m6 Convertible Laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I was using Wired Xbox 360 Controller on PC just fine and Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories 1.2 were also installed. Then I uninstalled the Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories 1.2 and the uninstalling...
  8. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: I paid for KI: Definitive Edition.....TWICE. (on Windows 10) I STILL don't have the "Definitive Edition". The Killer Instinct Classic games are not on here. I was supposed to get this with Xbox Game Pass. It only played the original KI so I purchased the Definitive Edition...
  9. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run from Xbox app (I've tried Guacamele 2, Gears of War 4, Timespinner). I've no idea...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct: Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently have installed: ReCore, State...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to switch to controller on killer instinct win 10

2. g-uf13a on xbox

3. how to get controller support for windows 10 killer instinct app

4. how to use 360 gamepad on killer instinct windows store,
  5. g-uf13a for xbox one