Windows 10: XBOX 360 external HDD won't show up...?

Discus and support XBOX 360 external HDD won't show up...? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just had a marvellous idea, plugging in an old external HDD onto my old XBOX360. Formatted it in FAT32, booted up my XBOX but... it won't show up?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 3, 2020.

1. XBOX 360 external HDD won't show up...?

Just had a marvellous idea, plugging in an old external HDD onto my old XBOX360. Formatted it in FAT32, booted up my XBOX but... it won't show up?! (Except the usual storage, 120GB)

Plugged in another HDD and that one WOULD show up (but it contains important stuff like movies and the such.......)

What did I do wrong? (USB cable works normally btw)

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Nov 3, 2020
  4. XBOX 360 external HDD won't show up...?

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

XBOX 360 external HDD won't show up...?

1. XBOX 360 external HDD won't show up...? - Similar Threads - XBOX 360 external

2. Xbox 360 off brand controller shows up unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 off brand controller shows up unknown: so im using windows 10 right now and have it completely updated.also one off brand xbox 360 controller that works fine but the one i want does not.it shows up as "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed" but it lights up like it works.Also its wired,ive tried...
  3. Xbox 360 off brand controller shows up unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 360 off brand controller shows up unknown: so im using windows 10 right now and have it completely updated.also one off brand xbox 360 controller that works fine but the one i want does not.it shows up as "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed" but it lights up like it works.Also its wired,ive tried...
  4. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360: My xbox 360 controller is not visible on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/0eb1a162-f22b-4e63-93f7-3b29fb580e5d
  5. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360: My xbox 360 controller is not visible on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/0eb1a162-f22b-4e63-93f7-3b29fb580e5d
  6. Issue with my External HDD not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with my External HDD not showing up: Hello, I have tested my external HDD on two separate Windows 10 devices family members, and the external HDD works fine on both of them. My PC however, does not recognize the HDD. I hear the HDD start to spin, as well as the little indication light turn on, but it doesn't...
  7. External HDD not showing up in disk management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External HDD not showing up in disk management: My 1TB external Seagate HDD is being detected in device manger, but I cannot see it on disk management. When I connect it, it beeps 5 times, no matter which port I use submitted by /u/vininhosts [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore: A while back, when Windows updated, my Xbox controllers quit working on Windows 10. My Playstation controllers and Switch Pro controllers work fine. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, wirelessly with the dongle adapter that came with the Xbox. I tried finding new drivers for...
  9. XBOX 360 Controller Won't Sync with Receiver

XBOX 360 Controller Won't Sync with Receiver: I've reserached for hours and I can't find any info that works. To start, my device manager DOES recognise the receiver and I've tried all drivers. If I press the sync button on both the controller and receiver they will "recognise" each other but won't connect. I was...
  10. External HDD not showing up

External HDD not showing up: Good day to all Having some issues with connecting my external HDD to my desktop .Upon connecting to the usb port nothing happens in the file explorer don't show up But looking in the device manager it shows up there and also shows an icon in the task bar next to the clock...