Windows 10: Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

Discus and support Xbox 360 kinect compatibility in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have questions about the original Xbox 360 kinect software for windows 10 do i use the new versions or the old versions of the SDK Programs? i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TossedFIGMENT, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

i have questions about the original Xbox 360 kinect software for windows 10 do i use the new versions or the old versions of the SDK Programs?

i have the Xbox 360 kinect

:)

TossedFIGMENT, Jul 9, 2019

2. xbox one and kinect 360 games

We recently purchased an xbox one s and the xbox one Kinect sensor. I also purchased my kids xbox 360 Kinect games. Will these games work on the new Kinect one? Do I need to purchase an adaptor? I am so confused. When I search for xbox one Kinect games
    nothing comes up but the xbox 360 Kinect games.

MichaelSlaughter, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Windows Kinect 360 - what can I do with it?

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. There are possibilities that the Kinect is not compatible with your computer's Operating System. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you referring to Kinect for Xbox 360?
    • On which application are you trying to use the Kinect on your computer?

You may also visit this
    link
    for more details about setting up Kinect for Windows.

Loraine Mon, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

windows kinect

Hi Ruja,

To answer your query, Kinect for Windows is only programmed to work on Windows computers. Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360 can use Xbox Kinect specifically programmed for each of them.

For more information about Kinect for Windows and Xbox Kinect, you can refer to the links below:

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

1. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 kinect

2. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  3. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  4. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.

Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.: I've recently been gave a Kinect for the Xbox 360 so I could use it for Virtual Reality full body capture. I've been trying to install the drivers but to no avail. The most amount of drivers that have actually installed are 2/5. I'm not sure why it's like that and any help...
  6. Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.

Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.: Somebody please help me, I've fully reset my computer at this point and the kinect's drivers never fully install. I've used the 1.8 SDK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-kinect-drivers-not-installing/9085aee4-b32e-4350-917f-58e21da127db
  7. kinect 360 help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    kinect 360 help: I want to make my kinect recognizable as a webcam and not just a motion capture tool and I need help with it as other software doesn't recognize the kinect as a webcam and also wanted the screen to be 16:9 widescreen and I won't be using to record but rather animate in after...
  8. 360 Kinect as a webcam

360 Kinect as a webcam: Hi, I'm trying to setup my 360 Kinect as a webcam on my PC but my PC does not recognise it. Can someone help me to get this sorted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/360-kinect-as-a-webcam/962f140a-b745-4ab2-b092-faf8eae33c21
  9. Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10?

Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10?: Hi there, In response to this thread here - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/driver-for-kinect-360-windows-10/684d6a83-257e-49f7-bb4b-8193ba022851 Trying to get the Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10. It had worked once before, it remained...
  10. 360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio

360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio: I recently got a Kinect and have noticed it does not work within Kinect studio as it displays a grey screen. I have tested the Kinect with an actual 360 and it works great. But when connected with an adapter the green light turns on and windows detects something was plugged...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kinect as webcam windows 10