Windows 10: Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

Discus and support Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to figure out to get Force Feedback working on my Xbox 360 Official Steering wheel on my Windows 10 PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robb Fritsch, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

I am trying to figure out to get Force Feedback working on my Xbox 360 Official Steering wheel on my Windows 10 PC

:)

Robb Fritsch, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Paul Bab Win User

Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel with force feedback

Hi,

The gear shift paddles on the Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel are analog and cannot be remapped. This product is no longer supported on the list of the Xbox 360 accessories. For more information, check out this

link

Regards.

Paul Bab, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel with force feedback

My son has XBOX 360 wireless steering wheel as in image and we would like to know if the gear shift paddles on this are analogue or digital because he would prefer to use the paddles for throttle and braking rather than the pedals that come with it.
    Also is it possible to "remap" the paddles in this way. Thanks
    Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback? 04f8e309-f3cb-4b31-ad2e-501ecad9b6ce.jpg

clawed kin12345, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

Force FeedBack (FFB) using the xbox 360 wireless wheel via Gaming Receiver?

It's when using the official Xbox 360 wheel on a pc, not when using a pc wheel.
    On MS's page here, it's promised that force feedback support for the whell will become available, it never has!

360wheeley, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

1. Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback? - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 Official

2. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...: all the sudden after I tried to play one game with my steering wheel on my pc it doesn’t seem to work with any of my games or even connect to my Xbox. I have no clue what could be the issue I tried to download new firmware for it on my pc but it even says there’s no devices...
  3. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...: all the sudden after I tried to play one game with my steering wheel on my pc it doesn’t seem to work with any of my games or even connect to my Xbox. I have no clue what could be the issue I tried to download new firmware for it on my pc but it even says there’s no devices...
  4. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox 360 steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 steering wheel: Hi guys, I just got a xbox 360 wireless reciver to usa my xbox 360 wireless steering wheel and I'm now trying to play project cars 2. I'm having a lot of trobles using it bc when I select it as a custom wheel the ff works, but when I turn the wheel the game detects no imput...
  6. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel: Good Morning, I hope I am asking my questionin the proper place. I have two sidewinderwheels and pedals received from my brother. The first wheel is partnumber is: X04-97607 S/N 9760******** The first pedals partnumber: X04-74735MFG#:...
  7. Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games: Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games does anyone know how to get the force feedback.is there 3rd party software??? submitted by /u/NoRepresentative9347 [link] [comments]...
  8. Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel: I have an old steering wheel that worked great up until I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 ver. 1909. The steering wheel is the Logitech Driving Force GT from 2007. When I plug it into a USB on my PC now it's not recognised and in the device manager it only shows...
  9. Steering wheel not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steering wheel not working: I have a Thrustmaster Ferraria 458 xbox 360/pc racing wheel, and I can't get it to work on my computer. It no longer shows up in game controllers, I can see it in control panel, but when you right click and select game controller settings, there is nothing there. I think this...
  10. Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10: Does anyone know if the old MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Steering Wheel and Joystick work on Windows 10? Thinking of the USB variety rather than the even older gameport devices. I presume they should just be plug in USB and Windows recognises them. 42144

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 steering wheel pc force feedback drivers

2. nu vot

3. how to get force feedback to work in windows 10 360 control

4. xbox360 wheel pc driver,
  5. xbox360 feedback wheel on xbox one,
  6. xbox 360 steering wheel pc driver,
  7. xbox 360 feed back steering spec,
  8. windows phone as a steering wheel,
  9. my xbox360 steering wheel disconnects from my PC,
  10. does Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel with force feedback work on PC,
  11. Xbox 360 Steering Wheel w10,