Windows 10: Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read

Discus and support Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I want to add before I get into this: I know this questions been asked before, I just wanted to know why everyone's saying the cable doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenClouds, Apr 17, 2020.

1. BenClouds Win User

Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read

Hello,

I want to add before I get into this: I know this questions been asked before, I just wanted to know why everyone's saying the cable doesn't send data.

Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read 43765803-281c-4cfc-b59f-696e2a4f170d?upload=true.png

As seen in the attached photo, the computer recognizes there is a controller and receives driver details and a name and manufacturer. Why can it send this "data" , but not recieve the outputted controls from the controler??

Please only respond to this is you can actually provide some knowledge. I tried asking this on reddit but as usual it was just everyone repeating what one guy said even though it was wrong.

:)

BenClouds, Apr 17, 2020

2. Xbox 360 games on PC?

It's not possible to play XBOX 360 Games on PC without using emulators. XBOX 360 uses a different format and while Windows may read the files it will not play it.

RoasterMen, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read

1. Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 plug

2. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360: My xbox 360 controller is not visible on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/0eb1a162-f22b-4e63-93f7-3b29fb580e5d
  3. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360: My xbox 360 controller is not visible on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/0eb1a162-f22b-4e63-93f7-3b29fb580e5d
  4. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’: I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any game but on my device settings they have been ‘detected’....
  5. Xbox 360 Peripherals not working. Please Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Peripherals not working. Please Help.: I have had a generic Xbox 360 wireless receiver since April of 2020 and have had no issues whatsoever. I did as most people instructed and installed the drivers manually from ones that were already on my computer. I did a feature update last night and now the driver will not...
  6. xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play: Hi Having issues with my xbox 360 remote disconnecting from my pc every few minutes and the reconnecting for a few minutes, this goes on for the entire time i am playing games...
  7. Xbox 360 play and charge kit not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 play and charge kit not working.: I recently got a play and charge kit for my blue xbox 360 controller to play forza horizon 4. I've installed all the drivers and device manager says that the device working properly but the lights around the emblem just keep flashing. i've seen videos of people playing with...
  8. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360: can i use the same microsoft account on pc for the xbox 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/077f4c77-a324-4a77-ae01-3aca04788b66
  9. Xbox 360

Xbox 360: Does Microsoft still make wired controllers for Xbox 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/546423f1-1dd1-4832-ab0e-b82ee2d700a5
  10. XBOX 360

XBOX 360: I WANT TO GET THE XBOX 360 WINDOWS 10 DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/364cf9c8-f9cf-419b-b3ab-73afd3c2c2f4