Windows 10: xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play

Discus and support xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Having issues with my xbox 360 remote disconnecting from my pc every few minutes and the reconnecting for a few minutes, this goes on for the entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeanLotter, Oct 9, 2020.

1. xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play

Hi Having issues with my xbox 360 remote disconnecting from my pc every few minutes and the reconnecting for a few minutes, this goes on for the entire time i am playing games

:)

DeanLotter, Oct 9, 2020

2. how to play 360 games

Hi,

There are many ways for you to play Xbox 360 games. You can play it on your Xbox 360 console via a digital or a disc copy. Some Xbox 360 games are also backwards compatible with Xbox One. To properly isolate you concern, please answer the questions below:

• On which device are you trying to play the game?
    • Are you referring to Original Xbox 360 games?
    • Do you want to play the games online or offline?

Loraine Mon, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Xbox 360 games on PC?

It's not possible to play XBOX 360 Games on PC without using emulators. XBOX 360 uses a different format and while Windows may read the files it will not play it.

RoasterMen, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play

Wired Xbox 360 Controller Keeps disconnecting itself

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following Article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 controller for Windows

Xbox Support

Xbox controllers, headsets, and wireless accessories

Xbox Support

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

Xbox Support

If you still have issues, I would suggest you to contact Xbox support

Contact us

Xbox Support

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play

1. xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play - Similar Threads - xbox 360 remote

2. I can't play games from Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play games from Xbox app on pc: Hi, mi name is Nicolás. I've a big problem with the Xbox app. I tried to play games pero I just can play Minecraft and EA games. The other games from game passa don't work. Also I tried to reinstall game services and the Xbox app but the same problem happens...
  3. Xbox app on pc remote play not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on pc remote play not working: Hi I am on win 11 pro version 21H2 Build 22000.556 on 3/19/2022 the Xbox app updatednow when I try remote play through the Xbox pc app I get the Xbox series x is onthanks for any help...
  4. Xbox app on pc remote play not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app on pc remote play not working: Hi I am on win 11 pro version 21H2 Build 22000.556 on 3/19/2022 the Xbox app updatednow when I try remote play through the Xbox pc app I get the Xbox series x is onthanks for any help...
  5. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’: I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any game but on my device settings they have been ‘detected’....
  6. Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration: I tried my new xbox controller, connected through Bluetooth and it worked perfectly playing at Ori and the blind forest. Now I'm playing at Oring and the Will of the Wisps and the controller disconnects after long vibrations....
  7. Xbox controller disconnecting from pc on every game with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller disconnecting from pc on every game with game pass: I know this was a thing a few months back but I thought I saw that this was patched. Can someone please confirm that there is a patch or a new driver that I can use so this will stop happening to me. My bluetooth driver is from November 2020 I believe. Thx...
  8. Xbox headset disconnects from PC when playing games. Is fine at all other times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox headset disconnects from PC when playing games. Is fine at all other times: When playing a game my XBOX headset connected to my PC via an XBOX One wireless adapter disconnects intermittently from my PC. The headset never seems to disconnect at any other time. At the time of disconnection a 10016 Warning message is logged in the Event Log. I have...
  9. Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital Xbox Games Play On PC: Hello! I own many digital versions of games on my xbox one that I would like to play on my pc, however I don't seem to be able to install them on my pc. Many of these games seem to be under the play anywhere promotion but I can't seem to find out how to download them. So far...
  10. Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 plug and play for PC please genuinely read: Hello, I want to add before I get into this: I know this questions been asked before, I just wanted to know why everyone's saying the cable doesn't send data. [ATTACH] As seen in the attached photo, the computer recognizes there is a controller and receives driver...