Windows 10: Xbox 360 Rock Candy controller completely unresponsive after the computer goes to sleep!

Discus and support Xbox 360 Rock Candy controller completely unresponsive after the computer goes to sleep! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using my Xbox 360 ROCK CANDY controller for almost a year now with my iBuyPower desktop, but as of today my controller suddenly stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelNahrilas, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Rock Candy controller completely unresponsive after the computer goes to sleep!

I have been using my Xbox 360 ROCK CANDY controller for almost a year now with my iBuyPower desktop, but as of today my controller suddenly stopped responding at all. It still shows as Player 1 if I leave it plugged in, but will not register any input on any game I play. When I unplug it from any USB port and plug it into another, regardless of whether its a powered port or not, the controller reassigns itself to a random player number and remains unresponsive.

How do I fix this?

:)

MichaelNahrilas, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Sigil Win User

Rock Candy Xbox 360 controller no longer recognized by windows 10?

I used a Rock Candy wired Xbox 360 controller without issues for years in windows 7, by using the microsoft xbox accessories drivers from xbox.com. After installing windows 10, however the controller, is no longer recognized in any way. This includes a
    clean install of windows 10 (the xbox site claims xbox drivers are now built in), as well as after installing windows 7 xbox controller drivers from xbox.com.

I tried using the device manager to manually select a driver, however the xbox controller drivers are not listed there, even after using the windows 7 installer.

Sigil, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Rock Candy XBOX One controller

I bought a rock candy controller for my MSI GE62 Apache Pro Laptop, with USB 3.1 type C. And because of this the controller isnt compatible with my laptop. Is there ANY way i an make this work? Im getting tired of Dark Souls 3 giving me xbox controls instead
    of pc controls haha.

Wyatt_McCurry, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Xbox 360 Rock Candy controller completely unresponsive after the computer goes to sleep!

Rock Candy Controller On Windows 10

I was wondering how I could use a Rock Candy 360 Controller on my PC running Windows 10. Any help would be much appreciated.

ArbabKhan786, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Xbox 360 Rock Candy controller completely unresponsive after the computer goes to sleep!

1. Xbox 360 Rock Candy controller completely unresponsive after the computer goes to sleep! - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 Rock

2. xbox 360 wired controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360 wired controller: my Xbox 360 wired controller start blinking and continuous vibration during game i tried re installing drivers but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wired-controller/2d23b6d0-1939-407a-ac0a-c6f6bda81c90
  3. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  4. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  5. Problem: Computer Unresponsive at Sleep or after Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem: Computer Unresponsive at Sleep or after Sleep: All: Occasionally (about 1 time per week or so), when my HP laptop begins to go to sleep mode (after a period of inactivity or when 'Start/Power/Sleep' is selected), the system never makes it to sleep. The screen goes to a solid color and a spinning clock like symbol spins at...
  6. Pc fails to start win10 pro if I have a rock candy xbox usb controller connected to it or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc fails to start win10 pro if I have a rock candy xbox usb controller connected to it or...: Pc fails to start win10 pro if I have a rock candy Xbox USB controller connected to it or the driver fails to load. There is a 72 in 1 card reader as well as a Bluetooth dongle connected, the Bluetooth adapter is connected to the front USB and the card reader is connected...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controllers: I am still not able to get my windows 10 pc to recognize my Xbox 360 wireless controller, and it's receiver. It broke when I installed update 2004. Is this going to remain a problem or is there going to be a fix for these to work again? I have tried multiple things to get...
  8. Xbox 360 rock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 rock: My XBOX rock candy controller isn't working. It just turns on for 1/5 of a second then turns off. I've tried to update all the drivers, but nothing works. I'm using it for PC. Do you people have any ideas?...
  9. Xbox 360 controller & GOW4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller & GOW4: Hi. I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver to use my old Xbox 360 controllers on my Windows 10 PC, these controllers are working perfectly with other games but not with GOW4, the game is not detecting the controllers (I tried with two) and I'm not able to find any option to...
  10. Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive: Hi, My problem is that randomly while using the controller, it suddenly stops responding to any input. However it remains connected because the Xbox logo does not blink as if searching. What's bizarre is that by going into the windows 10 Bluetooth setting window, it starts...