Windows 10: xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working

Discus and support xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not workingthe game pad working on all games but vibration not working on gamesbut working in Game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdelSaied, Jul 25, 2021.

1. AdelSaied Win User

xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working

xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not workingthe game pad working on all games but vibration not working on gamesbut working in Game Controler Tester app on windows 10and not switch with Xbox Accsseories apppleese help

:)

AdelSaied, Jul 25, 2021

2. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works fine except for the vibration mode.
    Some games vibration works but I have to unplug and plug the controller back in. Some games vibration doesn't work at all no matter what I do. I tried with stock windows 10 gamepad driver and then now using accessories driver from Xbox 360 official controller page. Nothing helps.
    How can I fix this? should I try this controller with a windows 8.1 or 8 PC?

nofacemonster, Jul 25, 2021
  3. How to enable vibration on an Xbox 360 controller on Windows 10

I have the same problem when I am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition with my xbox 360 controller, even though it is a PDP Afterglow (blue colour LEDs) brand wired xbox 360 controller, it should vibrate when I am destroying a block. When the controller
    is connected, my laptop recognizes that an xbox 360 controller is connected. I know the motors work because if I plug it into an outlet, the motors move a little bit. I also have the vibrate feature enabled when I am playing the game, but the controller doesn't
    vibrate at all.

JamieHazelwood, Jul 25, 2021
  4. xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working

1. xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working - Similar Threads - xbox 360 wierd

2. Vibration on Xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vibration on Xbox one controller not working on windows 10: My xbox wireless adapter arrived and I plugged in to the USB slot on my motherboard and everything installed fine but when im in any game eg. fortnite, call of duty, or apex legends my vibration does not work. ive made sure to check all settings in the xbox accessories...
  3. xbox 360 wireless controller recoiever not working

xbox 360 wireless controller recoiever not working: hello so i have a ps3/xbox 360 wireless controller and when i plug in the reciever it says usb not recognized or something like that can i please get help?...
  4. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!: I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works...
  5. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!: I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works...
  6. Xbox 360 wired controller not working properly on windows 10

Xbox 360 wired controller not working properly on windows 10: Hello people. The issue: on my PC there is windows 10 pro, I use my xbox 360 controller to play games. The driver version is 10.0.18362.1 On my laptop there is windows 10 pro too, I've plugged in my xbox 360 wired controller, but computer recognizes it as audio device!...
  7. Drivers for Xbox 360 controllers for window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Xbox 360 controllers for window 10: Recently a friend gave me a wired Xbox 360 controller to use on my PC, I have a desktop HP Compaq elite 8300 sff running Windows 10 home pro,,, The problem is the controller isn't working like it should,,, I don't know how or where to check for the control drivers or where...
  8. windows 10 unrecognized xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 unrecognized xbox 360 controller: So I was getting ready to play some games on my windows 10 computer and i've played the computer with my controller before but this time my xbox 360 controller was unrecognized...
  9. xbox 360 controller not working as mouse

xbox 360 controller not working as mouse: I got my controller to connect using the Microsoft receiver but it wont work as a mouse just works in the Xbox app why and how do i fix thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-controller-not-working-as-mouse/3aad57f7-63b6-4c37-9daf-1c33cf92a4b1
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller not working on windows

Xbox 360 wired controller not working on windows: I had puchased a xbox 360(wired) controller few days ago, it works well initially for a week and then after that windows starts showing(on Connecting through usb) that it does'nt recognizing device. I had already doen this solutions which dont work- 1.When i connect it to...