Windows 10: Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games

Discus and support Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games does anyone know how to get the force feedback.is there 3rd party software???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NoRepresentative9347, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games

Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games does anyone know how to get the force feedback.is there 3rd party software???

submitted by /u/NoRepresentative9347
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NoRepresentative9347, Jan 13, 2021

2. Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

I am trying to figure out to get Force Feedback working on my Xbox 360 Official Steering wheel on my Windows 10 PC

Robb Fritsch, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

Hi there,

I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there really no way to get this wheel to work in with my PC even if it means
    losing force feedback?

Seb

SebastianNorris, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games

Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

unfortunately that does not seem to work with Windows like it does on the console

rest of the features work ok

HARDCORE GAMES™, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games

1. Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 wierless

2. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working: My Microsoft steering wheel isn't working at all, pedals are working perfectly and when I start up my computer the steering wheel will move itself randomly. The computer and games recognizes this steering wheel but none of the buttons nor the steering, please help!...
  3. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working: My Microsoft steering wheel isn't working at all, pedals are working perfectly and when I start up my computer the steering wheel will move itself randomly. The computer and games recognizes this steering wheel but none of the buttons nor the steering, please help!...
  4. xbox 360 steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 steering wheel: Hi guys, I just got a xbox 360 wireless reciver to usa my xbox 360 wireless steering wheel and I'm now trying to play project cars 2. I'm having a lot of trobles using it bc when I select it as a custom wheel the ff works, but when I turn the wheel the game detects no imput...
  5. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel: Good Morning, I hope I am asking my questionin the proper place. I have two sidewinderwheels and pedals received from my brother. The first wheel is partnumber is: X04-97607 S/N 9760******** The first pedals partnumber: X04-74735MFG#:...
  6. HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive not working for PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive not working for PC: I recently bought this product for PC and Xbox One and it has worked without problems for numerous titles on Xbox One. However, when I tried playing Euro Truck Simulator on PC, selecting the device is not an option, despite having seen footage of ETS being compatible with...
  7. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel: Hi there, I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there really no way to get this wheel to work in with my PC even if it means losing force feedback? Seb...
  8. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB): Hello i just bought a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) and i can't install the driver because i don't have a dvd reader, can someone plz send a driver to windows 10 so i can use it instead of buying a brand new one....
  9. Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?: I am trying to figure out to get Force Feedback working on my Xbox 360 Official Steering wheel on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-official-steering-wheel-on-windows-10/01a4e979-7c6a-453e-85e6-15e7fced445a
  10. MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel

MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel: Just curious, do the MS force feedback wheel and joystick (USB versions) work / get recognised by windows 10? Hope they don't need drivers installed or tracked down. It's old abandoned peripherals (shame) so can understand if they don't. But I was curious if anyone else uses...