Windows 10: Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter not working on windows 10 part2

Discus and support Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter not working on windows 10 part2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since recently the Xbox Controller 360 wireless Adapter, which I had managed to install and use on my Windows 10 PC, does not work any more. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElPalomo_73, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter not working on windows 10 part2

Since recently the Xbox Controller 360 wireless Adapter, which I had managed to install and use on my Windows 10 PC, does not work any more.

The procedure to reinstall the drivers as Xbox Peripheral > Xbox Wireless Receiver any version returns a successful message, but the driver does not really work and the adapter appears as unknown device.

Does anyone had the same issue?

Was it solved?

:)

ElPalomo_73, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Corvas667 Win User

Xbox 360 controller wont sync with Wireless adapter for windows 10

My Xbox 360 controller wont sync with the Wireless adapter for windows 10.

I have bought just bought the Wireless adapter for windows 10 because to connect my 360 controller to my PC.

On the microsoft website itself it says it works for "Any" Xbox wireless controller (Xbox draadloze adapter voor Windows 10 | Xbox)

But for some reason it wont sync with mine.

Windows 10 is up to date, uninstalled and reinstalled the receiver 2 times already.

Is there a step that i am missing or doesnt this receiver wont work for all the wireless xbox controllers?

Corvas667, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Vivian_S Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter not working on windows 10 part2

wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows

Hi MI kid05,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues connecting your Xbox 360 wireless controller adapter to Windows 10 computer. We will certainly help you with this issue.

Usually, we see the “Unknown Device” if the drivers are not installed correctly by Windows on plug and play devices.

You may want to check connecting the adapter to a different port and check.

Also, make sure that your Windows is up to date with the latest updates.

Meanwhile, we can try and install the drivers manually and check.

Method 1: Uninstall and re-install drivers manually.

1. Go to Search and type Device Manager and open Device Manager.
    2. Right click on “Unknown Device” and click on
      Properties.
    3. In the Driver tab click on Update Driver
    4. Click on the option that says “Browse my computer for driver software”.
    5. Select the option “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    6. Check the list for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows Version:….”
    7. Click on “Yes” if you get the prompt.

If the issue persists, please try the steps mentioned in Troubleshoot
    the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Reference:

Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

If you still face issues, please reply to this post and we will assist you further.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter not working on windows 10 part2

1. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter not working on windows 10 part2 - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 Wireless

2. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I pressed the pairing button on both the adapter and my controller, both search, but...
  3. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-on-windows-10/2ed199bd-d3ce-491d-bf43-43dd7d970d13
  4. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-on-windows-10/2ed199bd-d3ce-491d-bf43-43dd7d970d13
  5. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers: So this question has been asked to death I know but the issue I'm having is when looking for drivers on my computer I'm only presented with 3 options for 360 accessories: driver for controller, for play n charge and for wireless adapter. The most current 2015 driver is...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter: Discovered a little while ago that my wireless xbox 360 controller + headset has crackling / potato quality audio. Microphone works fine as does the controller. It did not used to be like this. After some investigation it appears update 2004 broke something. Anyway to fix?...
  8. Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.: On the latest Windows 10 builds the official Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter doesn't work. The driver downloaded by windows is not compatible and the device doesn't work. submitted by /u/roshanpr [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter to PC. It does not make a sound when plugged in, it does not show up on the device manger nor does it's LED light up. I have installed the drivers from this website...
  10. wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows: i just got an xbox 360 controller adapter for my computer an it worked when i used it at my friends house but now it wont pair at mine the second the xbox controller pairs the light goes out on the adapter and it also doesnt nrealise the adapter is an adapter because now it...