Windows 10: xbox 360 wireless controller not appearing on device manager and not working...

Discus and support xbox 360 wireless controller not appearing on device manager and not working... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i had windows 7 and i was using normally my wireless controller, everything was fine... so some time ago i changed to windows 10 but for some reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cocomonstro4, Feb 28, 2019.

1. xbox 360 wireless controller not appearing on device manager and not working...

i had windows 7 and i was using normally my wireless controller, everything was fine... so some time ago i changed to windows 10 but for some reason isnt working nothing anymore, i tried installing the driver from the CD, from the website and even deleting every paste of it in the regedit and trying to install again... the driver dont appear in the device manager, not even a unknow device or something...

:)

cocomonstro4, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 28, 2019
  4. nttura1 Win User

xbox 360 wireless controller not appearing on device manager and not working...

Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi.

After Windows 10 latest updates , my xbox receiver cannot find my xbox 360 controller.

How can i fix that ?

Not : I tried the things listed below ;

*Unplugged, change the usb ports,

*Uninstall driver and install again

*Uninstall driver and choose another type of device driver ( Charge and Play kit, Xbox Receiver, Xbox Controller from the device manager)

*Try another xbox 360 wireless controller

nttura1, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

xbox 360 wireless controller not appearing on device manager and not working...

1. xbox 360 wireless controller not appearing on device manager and not working... - Similar Threads - xbox 360 wireless

2. Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.: Hello, when i connect my xbox controller trough usbits a power A wired xbox controller the little light flash and i can hear the sound of device plug in, and if i go to the device manager its there, but the light on controller is off and i cannot use it to play.I already...
  3. Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.: Hello, when i connect my xbox controller trough usbits a power A wired xbox controller the little light flash and i can hear the sound of device plug in, and if i go to the device manager its there, but the light on controller is off and i cannot use it to play.I already...
  4. Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  6. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever not in Device Manager

Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever not in Device Manager: Subject says it all. It's not in device manager and it isn't in Other Devices, even with "Show hidden devices" enabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-reciever-not-in-device-manager/d923f4dc-3d51-41b5-a581-d5e8d875a530
  8. Xbox 360 wireless controller

Xbox 360 wireless controller: Does anyone know where i could find the wireless receiver for windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-controller/7abfa4b1-3fa6-47ef-92bd-52ac0ef42edc
  9. xbox 360 wireless controller recoiever not working

xbox 360 wireless controller recoiever not working: hello so i have a ps3/xbox 360 wireless controller and when i plug in the reciever it says usb not recognized or something like that can i please get help?...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controllers: I am still not able to get my windows 10 pc to recognize my Xbox 360 wireless controller, and it's receiver. It broke when I installed update 2004. Is this going to remain a problem or is there going to be a fix for these to work again? I have tried multiple things to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device manager not installing wireless receiver xbox 360