Windows 10: Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

Discus and support Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After i formatted my pc, my xbox 360 wireless receiver keeps being listed as an unknown device, after i manually selected the drivers. It was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickolasBergounis, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

After i formatted my pc, my xbox 360 wireless receiver keeps being listed as an unknown device, after i manually selected the drivers. It was working fine before. I also reinstalled winodws twice, to make sure that the installation was corrupt. I tested it on my laptop and it worked fine. I don't know what to do.

:)

NickolasBergounis, Jun 27, 2020

2. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 27, 2020
  3. XBox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver not working

Thank you for updating us.

Here is a
    link
    on how to configure Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows.

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

1. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 Wireless

2. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  3. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  4. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working anymore.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working anymore.: I have an Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver and a Controller aswell. Had no issues until I had to unplug it from my PC because of apartment renovations. After everything is done I put my PC back together to find out my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004: My original receiver broke and I had to buy a replacement. I've tried countless times to make it work, drivers install nicely using workaround but my controller still can't connect. Is it faulty receiver or am I doing something wrong? submitted by /u/Mordek112 [link]...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver no longer working on Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver no longer working on Windows 10 2004: I bought this 3rd party wireless receiver in January of this year and it worked just fine* after going into the device manager and finding the drivers and manually choosing the correct driver like in this video. I'll admit that I haven't used it in a while so there's a...
  8. Xbox 360 controller wireless receiver driver update doesn't work

Xbox 360 controller wireless receiver driver update doesn't work: Hi, I hope somebody can help me, I couldn't find a solution for my problem on the internet. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 embedded last week and was in the process to reinstall software and games. I'm not a big gamer these days so that's why I liked to play...
  9. Xbox 360 wireless receiver is not recognized by PC

Xbox 360 wireless receiver is not recognized by PC: I’ve bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver from Amazon but cannot connect it to my laptop because the receiver is not detected. It doesn’t show up in the Device manager. I tried to reinstall the software, update Windows with no avail...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless receiver does not recognized by pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless receiver does not recognized by pc: Hi...My pc cant recognize the xbox 360 wireless receiver.The receiver does not show in device manager under other devices or xbox peripherials.But my controller finds and sync with the receiver.My OS is windows 10.The device was working fine less than a month ago.Thanks in...