Windows 10: Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004

Discus and support Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My original receiver broke and I had to buy a replacement. I've tried countless times to make it work, drivers install nicely using workaround but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mordek112, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004

My original receiver broke and I had to buy a replacement. I've tried countless times to make it work, drivers install nicely using workaround but my controller still can't connect. Is it faulty receiver or am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/Mordek112
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mordek112, Oct 3, 2020

2. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004

Hello , i don't no if microsoft see this big problem for Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004 , after this update many pad not work this is big problem for gamers , all last driver not work i see all youtub video all tutorial all subject in microsoft
    Community . can you share or add driver for Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004 ..thank you.

PRO_GAMINGx, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004

STELIOSbond, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004

1. Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 wireless

2. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  3. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  4. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver with Windows 10 Update 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver with Windows 10 Update 2004: Hello! So today I looked through the cabinets and found my Xbox 360 controller and the wireless receiver from there. Ofcourse I tried to connect it to my PC, but here is the problem: I downloaded the drivers (accidentally twice) as WinRAR, extracted them and countiuned to...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver no longer working on Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver no longer working on Windows 10 2004: I bought this 3rd party wireless receiver in January of this year and it worked just fine* after going into the device manager and finding the drivers and manually choosing the correct driver like in this video. I'll admit that I haven't used it in a while so there's a...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working: After i formatted my pc, my xbox 360 wireless receiver keeps being listed as an unknown device, after i manually selected the drivers. It was working fine before. I also reinstalled winodws twice, to make sure that the installation was corrupt. I tested it on my laptop and it...
  8. Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004: Hello , i don't no if microsoft see this big problem for Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004 , after this update many pad not work this is big problem for gamers , all last driver not work i see all youtub video all tutorial all subject in microsoft Community . can...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver stopped working after updating to Windows 10 version 2004

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver stopped working after updating to Windows 10 version 2004: Hello. I just updated to Windows 10 version 2004 yesterday, and today the wireless receiver for the Xbox 360 controller stopped working. According to the Device Manager it has turned into an "Unknown Device" without any driver installed. I tried updating the driver using the...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless receiver is not recognized by PC

Xbox 360 wireless receiver is not recognized by PC: I’ve bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver from Amazon but cannot connect it to my laptop because the receiver is not detected. It doesn’t show up in the Device manager. I tried to reinstall the software, update Windows with no avail...