Windows 10: Xbox 360 Wireless receiver still not recognising even after doing the drivers fix.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Wireless receiver still not recognising even after doing the drivers fix. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I've just built a new computer and was hoping to use my Xbox 360 wireless receiver to connect to an old Guitar Hero Controller. It worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cargillicus, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver still not recognising even after doing the drivers fix.

Hi there,

I've just built a new computer and was hoping to use my Xbox 360 wireless receiver to connect to an old Guitar Hero Controller. It worked perfectly fine yesterday on my old PC and for some reason I cant get it to recognise the receiver as the xbox 360 peripheral. I've been through the usual way to fix it, searching for the driver manually on your windows, it downloads the drivers, says its successful and then continues to display as an unknown device.

Please help me out because I am stumped for what to do next.

:)

Cargillicus, Aug 6, 2020
  2. nttura1 Win User

Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi.

After Windows 10 latest updates , my xbox receiver cannot find my xbox 360 controller.

How can i fix that ?

Not : I tried the things listed below ;

*Unplugged, change the usb ports,

*Uninstall driver and install again

*Uninstall driver and choose another type of device driver ( Charge and Play kit, Xbox Receiver, Xbox Controller from the device manager)

*Try another xbox 360 wireless controller

nttura1, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver still not recognising even after doing the drivers fix.

Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

After i formatted my pc, my xbox 360 wireless receiver keeps being listed as an unknown device, after i manually selected the drivers. It was working fine before. I also reinstalled winodws twice, to make sure that the installation was corrupt. I tested
    it on my laptop and it worked fine. I don't know what to do.

NickolasBergounis, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Xbox 360 Wireless receiver still not recognising even after doing the drivers fix.

1. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver still not recognising even after doing the drivers fix. - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 Wireless

2. Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?: So I have had this adaptor for years. It might be a fake knock off, but the MSoft ones arent' widely available and are very expensive when they are. I haven't seen one on the Microsoft website for some time. I have had some driver issues but generally it has world fine until...
  3. Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?: So I have had this adaptor for years. It might be a fake knock off, but the MSoft ones arent' widely available and are very expensive when they are. I haven't seen one on the Microsoft website for some time. I have had some driver issues but generally it has world fine until...
  4. Has anyone's Xbox 360 Wireless receiver failed to be recognised?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  6. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  7. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

8. Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working anymore after 2004 update

Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working anymore after 2004 update: My xbox 360 wireless reciever doesnt work on my pc when I checked device manager it shows it as an "unknown device" so i tried to update the driver to the "xbox 360 wireless reciever driver" and it says driver installed successfully but it still says "unknown device". I tried...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working: After i formatted my pc, my xbox 360 wireless receiver keeps being listed as an unknown device, after i manually selected the drivers. It was working fine before. I also reinstalled winodws twice, to make sure that the installation was corrupt. I tested it on my laptop and it...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless receiver is not recognized by PC

Xbox 360 wireless receiver is not recognized by PC: I’ve bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver from Amazon but cannot connect it to my laptop because the receiver is not detected. It doesn’t show up in the Device manager. I tried to reinstall the software, update Windows with no avail...