Windows 10: XBOX 360

Discus and support XBOX 360 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I WANT TO GET THE XBOX 360 WINDOWS 10 DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/364cf9c8-f9cf-419b-b3ab-73afd3c2c2f4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mduduzi Mthembu, Aug 27, 2019.

1. XBOX 360

I WANT TO GET THE XBOX 360 WINDOWS 10 DRIVER

:)

Mduduzi Mthembu, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Aug 27, 2019
  4. XBOX 360

Xbox 360 smart glass app not working for me

Thank you for your response. SmartGlass on Xbox 360 is only compatible with the following:

• SmartGlass for Windows 8
    • Xbox Companion for Windows Phone
    • SmartGlass for iOS
    • SmartGlass for Android.

SmartGlass on Xbox 360 can be updated by updating the console itself. To get a new update, you can visit this

link
    and follow the steps provided.

For more information about setting up the SmartGlass on the Xbox 360, you can follow the steps on this

link

If you have any other queries, feel free to post your concerns here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

XBOX 360

1. XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - XBOX 360

2. XBox 360 HD-DVD Drive & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBox 360 HD-DVD Drive & Windows 10: Hi, I have an XBox 360 HD-DVD Drive that i want to use to view my HD-DVD's in Windows 10. I have installed it and it reads standard DVD's and plays them. But it does not recognise any HD-DVD's... Im at a loss why it doesn't even recognise the disc let alone play it?...
  3. Xbox 360 Gamepad assigned to port 2 instead of port 1

Xbox 360 Gamepad assigned to port 2 instead of port 1: Hi, Very few times, when I plug my game pad, it's wrongly associated with port 2. I know it's port 2 because the light at top right of the pad is on instead of the one at top left. The only other plugged USB devices are : - my wireless mouse Logitech G602 - keyboard -...
  4. cant setup xbox 360 controller to pc

cant setup xbox 360 controller to pc: wasted around 60 dollars on hardware, and about 4 days trying to setup this wireless controller so I can enjoy myself on rocket league, smh. What do I need to make the damn thing work like jesus....
  5. Drivers for Xbox 360 controllers for window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Xbox 360 controllers for window 10: Recently a friend gave me a wired Xbox 360 controller to use on my PC, I have a desktop HP Compaq elite 8300 sff running Windows 10 home pro,,, The problem is the controller isn't working like it should,,, I don't know how or where to check for the control drivers or where...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver refuses to work in recent insider previews

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver refuses to work in recent insider previews: So I have a Chinese knockoff Xbox 360 wireless receiver/adapter for my PC. Before the 19030.1 insider preview update, it used to work and function properly. When I installed the latest Insider Preview update for Windows 10, it stopped working and I couldn't fix it. This has...
  7. windows 10 unrecognized xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 unrecognized xbox 360 controller: So I was getting ready to play some games on my windows 10 computer and i've played the computer with my controller before but this time my xbox 360 controller was unrecognized...
  8. Xbox 360 controller support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller support: I have 3 Logitech wireless F710 gamepads that used to work, now the are recognized as either an "HID keyboard device" (I have 7 showing up in 'device manager') or an "HID compliant system controller". I tried to update the driver (because none of my gamepads are working with...
  9. wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows

wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows: i just got an xbox 360 controller adapter for my computer an it worked when i used it at my friends house but now it wont pair at mine the second the xbox controller pairs the light goes out on the adapter and it also doesnt nrealise the adapter is an adapter because now it...
  10. xbox 360 family code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xbox 360 family code: trying to reset the passcode on my 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-family-code/7cdd688f-3349-4881-bd50-5038a9c3bacf"