Windows 10: xbox 360

Discus and support xbox 360 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can i use the same microsoft account on pc for the xbox 360... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by williamc7, Jul 4, 2020.

1. williamc7 Win User

xbox 360

can i use the same microsoft account on pc for the xbox 360

:)

williamc7, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Jul 4, 2020
  4. xbox 360

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

xbox 360

1. xbox 360 - Similar Threads - xbox 360

2. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it."I've looked all over online for any solutions. I've...
  3. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it."I've looked all over online for any solutions. I've...
  4. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  5. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game controllers". But when I turn off the controller and then turn it back on, it still...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game controllers". But when I turn off the controller and then turn it back on, it still...
  8. Is there a way to get Xbox 360 controller drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get Xbox 360 controller drivers?: Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of an issue with my Xbox 360 controller, whenever i plug it in it says that the usb is not recognisedi went to device manager try and update it both automatically and manually but that did nothing, i also tried to plug in my guitar hero 360...
  9. Is there a way to get Xbox 360 controller drivers?

Is there a way to get Xbox 360 controller drivers?: Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of an issue with my Xbox 360 controller, whenever i plug it in it says that the usb is not recognisedi went to device manager try and update it both automatically and manually but that did nothing, i also tried to plug in my guitar hero 360...
  10. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I pressed the pairing button on both the adapter and my controller, both search, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 2004 xbox 360 controller