Windows 10: XBOX Acc driver is not available

Discus and support XBOX Acc driver is not available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 2 laptops and about 3 days ago got a Desktop PC, my xbox wireless connector doesn't work Only! with my desktop PC and it is not working because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by agaidina, Nov 16, 2020.

1. agaidina Win User

XBOX Acc driver is not available

I have 2 laptops and about 3 days ago got a Desktop PC, my xbox wireless connector doesn't work Only! with my desktop PC and it is not working because of luck of drivers, ihave official Windows 10 pro bought in microsoft store in Seattle, and mu gamepad was bough fro official distributor. Since problem appears only when i am using desktop and it works properly on other my devices, **** should i do ? Maybe you can send me instalation files ?

:)

agaidina, Nov 16, 2020

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter Won't Connect to Controller, Not A Xbox ACC issue.

• It is recognized my desktop "Xbox Wireless Adapter"(so it's not the Xbox ACC issue), the light flashes, but I can't pair it with any Xbox controller and even though it worked perfectly 5 days ago and it still works on other devices I have, so it's definitely
      not a hardware issue.
    • I have searched for the issue online extensively and tried all of the fixes from these forums and others.
    • Things I've tried:
      • Restarting and plugging into different USB port
      • Manually updating the drivers. Tried various driver versions from the Microsoft Update Catalog
      • Unistalling the drivers and letting them reinstall automatically
      • Fiddling with Wake/Sleep options of the Xbox Wireless Adapter
      • Updating Controller firmware

I'm short of just reinstalling windows but I don't really want to go that route if possible. It seems to be linked to a windows update. I'd also like to state that this was originally written by another community member with the same issue and their thread
    is locked. I'm experiencing the exact same issues and have tried the same processes with no results.

DeathbyE30, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Can't install xbox wireless adapter drivers on windows 10.

Hi Louis,

I understand that some steps ae done to try to resolve this issue and that you have tried downloading the drivers from the Microsoft Update Catalog. For us to help you in resolving this issue, may we ask you to do the following?

• Unplug the XBOX cable from the computer.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Plug in the XBOX cable and check if it will try to install the adapter.

If the above step won't work, I suggest you to follow the suggestions by
    Andre Da Costa
    in below article and check if it resolves the issue.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Kindly provide us update on this issue.

Carmela Ric, Nov 16, 2020
  4. XBOX Acc driver is not available

XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable

Hi David,

The wireless device detection capability depends on a computer build. What is the exact make and model of your computer? This is to know if your computer has an Xbox wireless build-in with it or not. Otherwise, it will only depend on a USB connection.

To know how to setup an Xbox One Wireless Controller properly, visit this link:

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    for step by step instructions. You have three (3) options to connect it (USB, wireless build-in, or via Bluetooth).

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Johann Eva, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

XBOX Acc driver is not available

1. XBOX Acc driver is not available - Similar Threads - XBOX Acc driver

2. Special driver available for Xbox Series X controller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Special driver available for Xbox Series X controller?: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X controller and connected it to my Windows 10 PC for an enhanced gaming experience. However, this controller has more buttons than Windows can account for by default. Is there a special driver or app available which I can download and...
  3. Xbox wireless USB adaptor ACC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless USB adaptor ACC: I purchased a xbox wireless controller + USB adaptor for windows 10 last year. I just went to use it and it doesn't auto install when it suppose to. That is embarrassing when it's a Microsoft product and does not work on windows. It shows up as xbox acc in device manager. I...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox Acc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox Acc): Hey everyone I've been reading up on this for the past two hours and have zero luck. I feel like I have a special kind of case this time though. I have done what others suggested and used my hardware id on the Microsoft drivers catalog and used mine to change the "Xbox ACC"...
  5. Cant get XBOX ACC to run, drivers wont install, out of Ideas

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant get XBOX ACC to run, drivers wont install, out of Ideas: Hello Reddit, I just built a new PC and wanted to kick back and play some games. I normally use an Elite Series 2 controller that I use wirelessly with the XBOX Wireless adapter but I can not for the life of me get the XBOX ACC running. The automatic install when I plug it...
  6. XBOX ACC [SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC [SOLVED]: Hello, I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC. I have been unable to update the drivers via any of the following downloads... https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox+wireless My...
  7. XBOX ACC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC: Hello, I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC. I have been unable to update the drivers via any of the following downloads... https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox+wireless My...
  8. Xbox Acc App quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Acc App quit working: I use the Xbox Accessories App to remap my Xbox one controller buttons for some PC games I play. I recently used CCleaner to free up some space and I remember removing some Xbox stuff but not the Acc app. Try to play today and the app won't work. Reinstalled etc it won't let...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter Won't Connect to Controller, Not A Xbox ACC issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Won't Connect to Controller, Not A Xbox ACC issue.: It is recognized my desktop "Xbox Wireless Adapter"(so it's not the Xbox ACC issue), the light flashes, but I can't pair it with any Xbox controller and even though it worked perfectly 5 days ago and it still works on other devices I have, so it's definitely not a hardware...
  10. XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable: I bought the XBOX One controller with the wireless adapter, but the adapter does not work. In Device Manager its under Other Devices, and attempting to update the driver does not work. I already installed the driver manually and it did not work, and I did reset Windows, but...