Windows 10: XBOX ACC [SOLVED]

Discus and support XBOX ACC [SOLVED] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC. I have been unable to update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielBowman3, Nov 15, 2020.

1. XBOX ACC [SOLVED]

Hello,

I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC.

I have been unable to update the drivers via any of the following downloads... https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox+wireless

My current build is... Windows 10 Home x64 Version 10.0.19042

Please can you help?

Thanks

Dan

---

UPDATE:

Xbox - Net - 7/11/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.46.1 was an optional Windows update that I've just tested and this has corrected by builds driver.

:)

DanielBowman3, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

XBOX ACC [SOLVED]

1. XBOX ACC [SOLVED] - Similar Threads - XBOX ACC SOLVED

2. Xbox Game Bar[SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar[SOLVED]: Whenever I record something on Xbox Game Bar I now get a pop-up notification on the side of my screen saying something like "Game clip recorded." This just started happening today and it is very annoying because it gets in the way of my game after I clip something and want to...
  3. Xbox wireless USB adaptor ACC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless USB adaptor ACC: I purchased a xbox wireless controller + USB adaptor for windows 10 last year. I just went to use it and it doesn't auto install when it suppose to. That is embarrassing when it's a Microsoft product and does not work on windows. It shows up as xbox acc in device manager. I...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox Acc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox Acc): Hey everyone I've been reading up on this for the past two hours and have zero luck. I feel like I have a special kind of case this time though. I have done what others suggested and used my hardware id on the Microsoft drivers catalog and used mine to change the "Xbox ACC"...
  5. XBOX Acc driver is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Acc driver is not available: I have 2 laptops and about 3 days ago got a Desktop PC, my xbox wireless connector doesn't work Only! with my desktop PC and it is not working because of luck of drivers, ihave official Windows 10 pro bought in microsoft store in Seattle, and mu gamepad was bough fro official...
  6. XBOX ACC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC: Hello, I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC. I have been unable to update the drivers via any of the following downloads... https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox+wireless My...
  7. Xbox Acc App quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Acc App quit working: I use the Xbox Accessories App to remap my Xbox one controller buttons for some PC games I play. I recently used CCleaner to free up some space and I remember removing some Xbox stuff but not the Acc app. Try to play today and the app won't work. Reinstalled etc it won't let...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter Won't Connect to Controller, Not A Xbox ACC issue.

Xbox Wireless Adapter Won't Connect to Controller, Not A Xbox ACC issue.: It is recognized my desktop "Xbox Wireless Adapter"(so it's not the Xbox ACC issue), the light flashes, but I can't pair it with any Xbox controller and even though it worked perfectly 5 days ago and it still works on other devices I have, so it's definitely not a hardware...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore (NOT Xbox ACC Issue)

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore (NOT Xbox ACC Issue): Hey everyone, I feel like I'm going mad... This may be the last thing I post before my head explodes... Anyway, my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 stopped working after a damned Windows 10 Update happened around Christmas. It was working fine and I could connect both...
  10. XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable: I bought the XBOX One controller with the wireless adapter, but the adapter does not work. In Device Manager its under Other Devices, and attempting to update the driver does not work. I already installed the driver manually and it did not work, and I did reset Windows, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox - Net - 7/11/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.46.1