Windows 10: Xbox accessorize app will not install from the Windows Store on Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Xbox accessorize app will not install from the Windows Store on Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the xbox one controller for gaming on my RAZER windows machine but the accessorize app will not install, it comes with with a red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ven94, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Ven94 Win User

Xbox accessorize app will not install from the Windows Store on Windows 10 Pro

I recently purchased the xbox one controller for gaming on my RAZER windows machine but the accessorize app will not install, it comes with with a red cross when hovering over the install button as if it is restricted.

I have win 10 pro with all the latest updates installed.

:)

Ven94, Feb 5, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Xbox accessorize app will not install from the Windows Store on Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Xbox accessorize app will not install from the Windows Store on Windows 10 Pro

1. Xbox accessorize app will not install from the Windows Store on Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Xbox accessorize app

2. Windows 10 Xbox app not installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Xbox app not installing: I have a Windows 10 and I love it because I'm also an avid Xbox player well ever since I updated my computerunsure when it was like a week or two ago I've had some installing issues with the Xbox app. I own Game Pass Ultimate. Anytime I go to install any game I get this image...
  3. Unable to Install app from windows store due to not having a Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Install app from windows store due to not having a Xbox: I have this exact same problem the person here mentioned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-blocked-by-non-existant/8d3f824b-e8ef-40e9-a978-c12788bbff17 I tried the steps Paul mentioned but it is still telling me the same...
  4. Not able to install any apps from Microsoft store Windows 10 pro?

Not able to install any apps from Microsoft store Windows 10 pro?: Finding this problem after updating windows17/07/2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-any-apps-from-microsoft-store/afca78c9-2b84-471a-a224-6b3e8050ed90
  5. installing non msn store apps on window 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing non msn store apps on window 10 pro: I really need to install an older program on my new computer which is win 10 pro,, it say I dont have admin priv to install,, tried to read everything I could, not puter knowledge it says to check that I am the admin I am and running 10 pro I am but will still not load,,, I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro from the Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro from the Store: Last year I bought upgrade to Win 10 Pro at the Microsoft Store. Two months ago I sold the computer. Before selling, I have removed Win 10 Pro and reinstalled factory image. Now, I got new laptop with preinstalled Win 10 Home, went to the store under my account, and system...
  7. apps not downloading from microsoft store on new install of windows 10 pro

apps not downloading from microsoft store on new install of windows 10 pro: 73 apps are queued and not downloading after the latest windows 10 was updated. The system was augmented with new hardware (ssd) but after windows 10 identified the system and all its updates and office 365 were downloaded and started working 7 days ago, none of the apps from...
  8. Windows Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Store / Xbox App: So a little while ago I decided to wipe my computer by reinstalling Windows 10, get a clean slate, but after installing I realised that I didn't have a few core applications like the Windows store, windows photo viewer or the Xbox app, I've tried to search for a fix on both...
  9. Windows 10 Pro ( Domain Joined ) - Install apps from store only - not working

Windows 10 Pro ( Domain Joined ) - Install apps from store only - not working: Hi, I'm running windows 10 pro. I enabled "install apps from store only" but it doesn't seem to be working. I am on a domain joined PC. The domain controller is windows server 2019. Can anyone help me figure out why its not working pls? Thanks, Aubrey...
  10. Windows Store and Xbox app

Windows Store and Xbox app: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...