Windows 10: Xbox account issue

Discus and support Xbox account issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Can you help with my xbox 1. I was adding a new headset and went to my seettings. it gave me a new email id and now my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by peterkmieciak1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. peterkmieciak1 Win User

Xbox account issue

Split from this thread.​

Can you help with my xbox 1. I was adding a new headset and went to my seettings. it gave me a new email id and now my old one is gone along with everything. HELP PLEASE IF YOU CAN. Thank you, Peter

***Moved from Email / Restore or recover messages***

:)

peterkmieciak1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Melowin Mar Win User

Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Sep 9, 2018
  3. alfa-batsi Win User
    XBox Gold account issue

Hi, I just purchased 12 month subscription to Xbox Gold account. That appears on my Xbox 360, on my profile, etc. When looking under the games app on Windows Phone, in the profile it still lists as a silver. Any suggestions? I am running developer preview
    on Lumia 930.

Thank you

alfa-batsi, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox account issue

Xbox One PayPal Issue

Hi,

Outdated billing information is a possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue. Another factor is the privacy settings of the account. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your account or the device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using an adult account?
    • Have you tried using a different payment instrument like a credit card to check if the same thing occurs?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to update your billing contact information online. To update the account's billing address, refer to the steps below:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Restart your device, and then try to make the purchase.
    Another solution you may perform is to update the account's permission settings. See

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children
    for the steps. Make sure permission to purchase is set to allow.

Catherine Cus., Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Xbox account issue

1. Xbox account issue - Similar Threads - Xbox account issue

2. Xbox App Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App Issues: Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server Connectivity" in Network Status, it keeps coming up as blocked. I gone through all the support pages and the trouble shooting...
  3. Xbox account is not an adult, yet Microsoft account is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox account is not an adult, yet Microsoft account is?: So when I try to do something with my Xbox account, such as changing the profile picture, or downloading a livery in Forza, parental controls prevent it, even though they were never enabled, and I don't have any other people on my Microsoft family....
  4. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...
  5. Xbox app mic issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app mic issues: So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my (Windows 10 x64 for people who are wondering) PC and I went to a party and everybody said there was a...
  6. Xbox App mic issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox App mic issue: I'm using windows 10, my headphones work fine for discord, skype, facebook calls, and teamspeak, but I'm trying to talk to my friends on Xbox App and if they dont mute me all they hear is a fast loud popping sound, regardless of whether or not the mic is muted on my end....
  7. XBOX App connection issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX App connection issues: Basically, I'm having problems getting the box to appear when replying to messages, which allows me to physically type instead of using the onscreen keyboard with my XBOX One controller. After doing some quick testing, for me, it seems like the box does not come up when my...
  8. User Account Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Issue: Hello, I have lost the use of my user account, i cannot delete, change anything on my laptop, the user account window appears and in the past i had an option to use either YES or NO i only get NO and have to log in as administrator i do not see where to do this, i may have...
  9. xbox app not on user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app not on user account: Hi there While cleaning up my fresh install of windows 10 I deleted the xbox app (unistalled), it is available to my admin account but I would also now like it on my user account. Does anyone know how I can re-install it on my user account, it is already on my computer...
  10. Xbox One Streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox One Streaming Issues: Apologies if this is not the right place for this kind of question - it's hard to judge. Please move it elsewhere as you see fit. Hello, I have my Xbox One connected to my Windows 10 computer between their ethernet ports because the Xbox One gets its Internet connection...