Windows 10: xbox account tranfer

Discus and support xbox account tranfer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have my 11yr old playing on my xbox account for games like minecraft, dance dance, etc... and want to transfer to her. I have created an outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ToddMorgan1967, Apr 8, 2019.

1. xbox account tranfer

I have my 11yr old playing on my xbox account for games like minecraft, dance dance, etc... and want to transfer to her. I have created an outlook email account and will set her up on xbox, but how do I transfer her play files,etc that are on my account over to her to she doesn't lose her game play to date?

Thanks!

:)

ToddMorgan1967, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

xbox account tranfer

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

xbox account tranfer

1. xbox account tranfer - Similar Threads - xbox account tranfer

2. Tranferring a Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tranferring a Digital License: I built a new computer and wanted to transfer my windows 10 license to my new computer. I was following the steps for transferring windows 10 that was upgraded from windows 7. Under the activation settings on the old computer it said that my Microsoft Account was linked to my...
  3. Tranferring a Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tranferring a Digital License: I built a new computer and wanted to transfer my windows 10 license to my new computer. I was following the steps for transferring windows 10 that was upgraded from windows 7. Under the activation settings on the old computer it said that my Microsoft Account was linked to my...
  4. Tranferring a Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Weird disk tranfer rate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird disk tranfer rate: Copying from a ssd samsung 860 to an external wd blue installed on a usb 3 docking station is 85mb/s. It was double a couple of weeks ago. I copied the same file from evo 860 to an internal wd blue hdd and transfer rate is about 150mb/s. Then I copied the same file from the...
  6. Xbox account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox account: So basically, I have a Xbox live account without having an Xbox but I do have a PC, I want to play minecraft with my friends but I can seen to find a way to connect the two, Minecraft is not downloaded from windows 10 it is downloaded from the site. Is it possible to connect...
  7. File Tranfer speed dropped

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Tranfer speed dropped: This morning I went to transfer files photos from SD card to my laptop. The speed has dropped off considerably to yesterday and days previous. I am sing USB port with Integral card reader normal for this use today I and getting a335-710 kb/s transfer speed . A 1.2 GB file is...
  8. slow tranfer to external drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow tranfer to external drive: copying external to another starts out fast after 2m it almost to a crawl. i can push power button go standby start back up does the same help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-tranfer-to-external-drive/f9a37507-339e-481b-ab89-b59cc1c51a7e
  9. tranfer pictures camera to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tranfer pictures camera to pc: how to transfer pictures on android phone to desktop pc running windows 10. Photos app will not make transfer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tranfer-pictures-camera-to-pc/9782d283-3d59-4c42-8c81-a1757798bfdf"
  10. TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS: I AM TRYING TO CHANGE A FILE FROM A JPEG TO A V3. I AM USING A SYSTEM THAT DOES IT BUT WHEN I SAVE IT TO MY WINDOWS AND I TRIED TO OPEN I WONT LET ME. THERE IS AN ERROR SAYING IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WHY IF THE SYSTEM I AM USING TO TRANSFER IS COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS???...