Windows 10: xbox account tranfer

Discus and support xbox account tranfer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have my 11yr old playing on my xbox account for games like minecraft, dance dance, etc... and want to transfer to her. I have created an outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ToddMorgan1967, Apr 8, 2019.

1. xbox account tranfer

I have my 11yr old playing on my xbox account for games like minecraft, dance dance, etc... and want to transfer to her. I have created an outlook email account and will set her up on xbox, but how do I transfer her play files,etc that are on my account over to her to she doesn't lose her game play to date?

Thanks!

:)

ToddMorgan1967, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

xbox account tranfer

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

xbox account tranfer

1. xbox account tranfer - Similar Threads - xbox account tranfer

2. Tranfering data from a recovery flash drive to new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tranfering data from a recovery flash drive to new computer: I follow all the steps to upload data from a recovery thumb drive I made from my old computer. I have been trying to transfer the data from the flash drive to my new Lenovo without success. Both computers run Windows 10. The Wikihow instructions didn't do the job. Does anyone...
  3. Unknown Device Showing In Xbox Account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Device Showing In Xbox Account.: My account shows a connected device that I did not attach to my xboxone,and when I click on the icon it redirects me.how do I find out A.what the device is and B.where/when/how it was connected to my account? ***Moved From: Microsoft Edge/All other issues/Windows 10***...
  4. Removing an Xbox account from my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing an Xbox account from my email: I want to remove my Xbox account but I want to keep my email. Is there a way to do it? I've searched multiple websites trying to figure it out, but I can't. My Xbox account is useless and I don't use it, but I do use my email. I don't want to change the email, I just want...
  5. Tranfer Windows purchased license from MS Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tranfer Windows purchased license from MS Store: Greetings, I made a purchase like two years a go for MS Windows 10 Pro license from MS Store. May laptop had MS Windows 8.1 Home preinstalled from the vendor. So, is it possible to transfer those purchased license to another account? I mean in the Store I used one account...
  6. Xbox account is not an adult, yet Microsoft account is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox account is not an adult, yet Microsoft account is?: So when I try to do something with my Xbox account, such as changing the profile picture, or downloading a livery in Forza, parental controls prevent it, even though they were never enabled, and I don't have any other people on my Microsoft family....
  7. TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS

TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS: I AM TRYING TO CHANGE A FILE FROM A JPEG TO A V3. I AM USING A SYSTEM THAT DOES IT BUT WHEN I SAVE IT TO MY WINDOWS AND I TRIED TO OPEN I WONT LET ME. THERE IS AN ERROR SAYING IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WHY IF THE SYSTEM I AM USING TO TRANSFER IS COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS???...
  8. Xbox account issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox account issue: Split from this thread. Can you help with my xbox 1. I was adding a new headset and went to my seettings. it gave me a new email id and now my old one is gone along with everything. HELP PLEASE IF YOU CAN. Thank you, Peter ***Moved from Email / Restore or recover...
  9. Tranfer Retail Version of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tranfer Retail Version of Windows 10 Pro: I have a retail version of Windows 10 pro. I have previously upgraded my motherboard to my current board and I will be getting a new board soon. Will I be able to transfer the license to another new motherboard? If not how much is it going to cost me to get a working version...
  10. xbox app not on user account

xbox app not on user account: Hi there While cleaning up my fresh install of windows 10 I deleted the xbox app (unistalled), it is available to my admin account but I would also now like it on my user account. Does anyone know how I can re-install it on my user account, it is already on my computer...