Windows 10: Xbox and all Microsoft Windows 10 games have not worked since Feb.

Discus and support Xbox and all Microsoft Windows 10 games have not worked since Feb. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to Xbox I get (0x409) 0x8007042 error. When I try to down load Magic Jig Saw it will not down load Apr or May puzzles. It will not download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FatedAirplane59, May 4, 2019.

1. Xbox and all Microsoft Windows 10 games have not worked since Feb.

When I go to Xbox I get (0x409) 0x8007042 error. When I try to down load Magic Jig Saw it will not down load Apr or May puzzles. It will not download any of my earned puzzles. From the looks of all the messages you have a problem. I would suggest you fix it or refund our money.

:)

FatedAirplane59, May 4, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, May 4, 2019
  3. re install microsoft xbox games on windows 10

Hello... I followed your instructions but I think there is a bigger problem... When I purchased my laptop Windows 8 was the operating system and the XBOX games were loaded at the time. I then upgraded to Windows 10 and had some trouble with the games but
    at least I could play most of them. on Jan. 3rd of this year I had a major Malware problem and had to have my laptop cleaned and restored. I did not realize that I didn't have the xbox games until recently. When I went to my xbox account, I saw the list of
    all the games that belonged to me, but when I went to install any of the games, the system did nothing. It was as if the system found that the games were already there or something but I can't seem to find them on my laptop. When I look at the list of games,
    there is nothing there. So know I'm really confused. What would you suggest I do.
    Thank you,
    Bernadine

Xbox and all Microsoft Windows 10 games have not worked since Feb. [​IMG]

BernadineReddick, May 4, 2019
  4. Xbox and all Microsoft Windows 10 games have not worked since Feb.

Santosh_Rai, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Xbox and all Microsoft Windows 10 games have not worked since Feb.

1. Xbox and all Microsoft Windows 10 games have not worked since Feb. - Similar Threads - Xbox Microsoft games

2. Since i have windows 11 my Wireless Xbox controller doesn t work anymore with Xbox Game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since i have windows 11 my Wireless Xbox controller doesn t work anymore with Xbox Game...: Since i have a new PC and now Windows 11, my wireless Xbox Controller doesn t work anymore with any Xbox Game Pass Games. I already tried to use it while pluged in, closed Steam and every other Programm while playing. The game "recognizes" the Controlle since the Buttons it...
  3. Since i have windows 11 my Wireless Xbox controller doesn t work anymore with Xbox Game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since i have windows 11 my Wireless Xbox controller doesn t work anymore with Xbox Game...: Since i have a new PC and now Windows 11, my wireless Xbox Controller doesn t work anymore with any Xbox Game Pass Games. I already tried to use it while pluged in, closed Steam and every other Programm while playing. The game "recognizes" the Controlle since the Buttons it...
  4. Borderline-unplayable games since Jan/Feb Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderline-unplayable games since Jan/Feb Win10: Hello,About two months ago, I started getting pretty awful graphics throttling on my favorite game Path of Exile and didn't think much of it. I just thought it was PoE being PoE since it's notorious for being a resource hog. Even though I never lagged before, I figured my...
  5. Borderline-unplayable games since Jan/Feb Win10

Borderline-unplayable games since Jan/Feb Win10: Hello,About two months ago, I started getting pretty awful graphics throttling on my favorite game Path of Exile and didn't think much of it. I just thought it was PoE being PoE since it's notorious for being a resource hog. Even though I never lagged before, I figured my...
  6. Borderline-unplayable games since Jan/Feb Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10/Xbox games on Pc dont work all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/Xbox games on Pc dont work all of the sudden: I've been playing games off of the Xbox app for a while now on Pc and all of the sudden, they started going to almost 1 frame every 3 seconds and crashing every time I attempt to load in. I have no idea what to do, I have searched all over and found nothing on it. Does anyone...
  8. Windows 10/Xbox games on Pc dont work all of the sudden

Windows 10/Xbox games on Pc dont work all of the sudden: I've been playing games off of the Xbox app for a while now on Pc and all of the sudden, they started going to almost 1 frame every 3 seconds and crashing every time I attempt to load in. I have no idea what to do, I have searched all over and found nothing on it. Does anyone...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working at all: Hi, I just bought a new subscription for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC and unfortunatelly, I am unable to use it, since it does not show in the Xbox App, where it says that I can either 'manage' or buy Game Pass, but can't download any game. Fortunatelly, I have only a...
  10. Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games: I’ve been trying to get Ark: Survival Evolved onto my pc because right now i have it on xbox one and steam which don’t support cross play to each other. I was able to log in to my xbox account through Microsoft store on the pc but when i went to my games it only shows...