Windows 10: Xbox and Game pass no longer working, Account doesn't match dev

Discus and support Xbox and Game pass no longer working, Account doesn't match dev in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I've recently just hit this error, with seeming no fix. All my xbox related apps, xbox beta, game pass, console companion, all throw up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fruman23, Aug 13, 2019.

1. fruman23 Win User

Xbox and Game pass no longer working, Account doesn't match dev

Hi all,

I've recently just hit this error, with seeming no fix.

All my xbox related apps, xbox beta, game pass, console companion, all throw up the same error.

Your account doesn't match the dev environment
    if you're in the right sandbox and environment, switch to an account for the sandbox

To keep using this account, change the registry sandbox and environment %1

I've no idea what's caused it, please help, it's driving me crazy!

:)

fruman23, Aug 13, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Pjtuts Win User

Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox and Game pass no longer working, Account doesn't match dev - Similar Threads - Xbox Game pass

2. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  3. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  4. xbox game pass on pc games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass on pc games not working: when I try and load the game up it leads me to a grey screen where it would sign me in but it never logs me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-on-pc-games-not-working/96cef1fe-caf0-4e7a-8c24-b809826cbe09
  5. xbox game pass on pc games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game pass on pc games not working: when I try and load the game up it leads me to a grey screen where it would sign me in but it never logs me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-on-pc-games-not-working/96cef1fe-caf0-4e7a-8c24-b809826cbe09
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working: Hi All, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app I met with this error: File System Error 1069586941 Steps I have taken: 1. Restart the pc 2. Reset windows store 3. Restore Xbox Games pass via Powershell 4. Reinstall Xbox App 5. Log in/log out of my...
  7. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  8. Xbox Game pass not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game pass not working: Okay this issue started when I tried to access the Xbox app one day and It kept telling me I needed to sign in even though I was already signed in. I thought uninstalling and reinstalling the app would fix it. But since then I've been unable to install it on either the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan no longer available for Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan no longer available for Xbox Insiders: Beginning today, the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan will no longer be available for testing and purchase to Xbox Insiders. We appreciate your willingness to test and provide feedback on our new subscription. Your membership will continue to renew at $1/month until the product...
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account doesnt match dev environment

2. Your account doesnt match your dev environment. If youre in the right sandbox switch to Microsoft account for that environment. To keep using this account change the registrys sandbox and environment. (%1).

3. xbox game pass games no longer work