Windows 10: Xbox and PC Achievements

Discus and support Xbox and PC Achievements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I use the Windows 10 Xbox app so I can play with my friends on Xbox. When I am in the Xbox app and I go to the achievements page I see Sea of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam Lappin, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Xbox and PC Achievements

So I use the Windows 10 Xbox app so I can play with my friends on Xbox. When I am in the Xbox app and I go to the achievements page I see Sea of Thieves. Currently I mainly use Steam. When I go to my account on the website my Steam games show up. Do my Steam games show up on my achievements list to my friends?

:)

Sam Lappin, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Kevin L. Win User

achievments on xbox live, omnia7.

Hello aidyhughes,

Getting a timestamp on Xbox Live achievements for games on the actual Xbox are completely dependant upon you being connected to Xbox Live at the time the achievment is obtained. You can earn achievements while offline, and the points will go on your gamerscore.
    But, you will have to login to Xbox Live, or log on to Xbox.com to update your newest achievments. The date and time that achievements were obtained will not be displayed.

If you have not logged in to Xbox live on your console, or onto xbox.com in some time, I would suggest to do so to make sure that your acheivements are up to date.

Kevin L., Dec 30, 2019
  3. WP7 achievements not syncing

Today I was playing Flowerz while offline and I earned an achievement. Later I noticed the achievement wasn't listed on my Xbox. So, I have the achievement on the game, but not anywhere else. Any help?

Héctor Contreras, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Xbox and PC Achievements

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Xbox and PC Achievements

1. Xbox and PC Achievements - Similar Threads - Xbox Achievements

2. Achievement progress/completions not unlocking/updating on Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievement progress/completions not unlocking/updating on Xbox Console Companion: Recently, as in about a week ago, my progress for game achievements have stopped updating, for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10 more boards, but it is still stuck at 65% completion, I have tried...
  3. Xbox achievements for EA Play on Game Pass PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox achievements for EA Play on Game Pass PC?: Please add Xbox achievements for the EA play games on Game Pass PC. The EA play games on the console game pass have their achievements so I would like to request that they be added to the EA play games on Game pass for PC as well, I don't know if Microsoft is already working...
  4. i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquareCereal724 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkcb6d/i_got_this_achievement_but_the_xbox_app_doesnt/
  5. Still receiving Xbox achievement notifications on PC with settings turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still receiving Xbox achievement notifications on PC with settings turned off: Hello! The past few days I’ve been experiencing a very odd situation. My wife uses my PC, and I don’t want notifications popping up on it regarding achievements I’m getting on Xbox. I’ve turned off notifications completely, and also turned off the game bar. We no longer get...
  6. Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up

Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up: Hey there, im really desperate now, because all of the sudden my xbox achievements from games i play in gamepass are not popping up any more and are not showing up in the newsfeed on the right side of windows 10. I allready enabled the service "connected user experience and...
  7. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games and Xbox Achievements: So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is the one game I use for Xbox, Sea of Thieves. I thought achievements for steam games did not show up. When I went to my...
  8. Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it?

Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it?: I have everything set up as English, All the Game Bar app is in english, but the Xbox achivements and Xbox friends. Any idea how to solve this? submitted by /u/BetterTax [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes: Since the achievements have been added to the gamebar, I've been unable to make it work. When I launch a supported game, like Minecraft, FH4, or The Outer Worlds, and I open the achievements widget, it hangs for a second trying to fetch the achievements and then the whole...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox: [ATTACH] Fall is here, which means plenty of exciting new releases and content across both Xbox One and PC. With that in mind, we figured it was a great time to bring you new features for Xbox Game Bar with the October 2019 update to help you get the most out of your...