Windows 10: Xbox and PC compatibility not working

Discus and support Xbox and PC compatibility not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason im struggling with the inability to download the Minecraft from my xbox to my pc. Multiple forums have informed me that this should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sovietshadow938, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Xbox and PC compatibility not working

For some reason im struggling with the inability to download the Minecraft from my xbox to my pc. Multiple forums have informed me that this should be possible however minecraft simply does not appear in my ready to install on my pc. I dont think im doing anything wrong because two games i previously had do actually apear but according to many scources, minecraft should also be appearing, however this is not the case. Am i just being lead on a wild goose chase or am i just being dumb

:)

Sovietshadow938, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Search for apps that are xbox controller compatible.

Hi Lord Baal,

Issues related to Xbox are supported in the Xbox forum. I suggest you to check with them for a better assistance of the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to go through the below article
    List of ALL Xbox Games on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. In most cases those games are also supported in Windows 10.

Click on,
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-gaming/list-of-all-xbox-games-on-windows-8-and-windows-81/3d9734fd-e995-452b-9058-b40386526d78

For further reference,
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/windows-10-games-compatibility-list/a31335a8-730f-4ac9-8c19-7c8c3a664ced

Hope it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Xbox and PC compatibility not working

Game streaming now enabled for all Xbox One owners with Windows 10 PC

Backwards Compatibility is working incredibly smooth so far. I would suggest to start scouting prices for your intended flavor of the system. I don't know how much more I can gush about this functionality. *Cool

BlauUmlaut, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Xbox and PC compatibility not working

1. Xbox and PC compatibility not working - Similar Threads - Xbox compatibility working

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers: Hey fellow Microsoft community members,I'm encountering a compatibility issue between Xbox Game Pass for PC and my gaming computer, and I'm seeking your assistance to resolve it. Here are the specifics: Problem: I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, hoping to enjoy...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers: Hey fellow Microsoft community members,I'm encountering a compatibility issue between Xbox Game Pass for PC and my gaming computer, and I'm seeking your assistance to resolve it. Here are the specifics: Problem: I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, hoping to enjoy...
  4. xbox app and steam compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app and steam compatibility: if i were to download a game 7days to die in this case with the xbox game pass could i play said game with someone who bought it through steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-steam-compatibility/08a82da0-bd7f-4a81-a1a2-20a92710ac47
  5. xbox app and steam compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app and steam compatibility: if i were to download a game 7days to die in this case with the xbox game pass could i play said game with someone who bought it through steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-steam-compatibility/08a82da0-bd7f-4a81-a1a2-20a92710ac47
  6. PC is not compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is not compatible: I have enabled Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 but the update tab in Windows Update says my computer is not compatible. Any ideas ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-not-compatible/2ef3e371-7d9d-4e46-9e10-3fd491a5d32f
  7. PC is not compatible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC is not compatible: I have enabled Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 but the update tab in Windows Update says my computer is not compatible. Any ideas ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-not-compatible/2ef3e371-7d9d-4e46-9e10-3fd491a5d32f
  8. Xbox Installer on the PC not working

Xbox Installer on the PC not working: Hello, I started the game pass a day ago but it seems like it's impossible to actually install the xbox app on my pc. Whenever I start the installer and agree to terms, the installer goes away and never comes back without downloading a thing. I've also tried on the microsoft...
  9. Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows 10 PC's or Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows 10 PC's or Xbox Game Pass: So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games on windows 10 if you owned the game on Xbox 360, which I kinda already assumed the answer, but I mentioned that it would be a...
  10. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

Xbox 360 kinect compatibility: i have questions about the original Xbox 360 kinect software for windows 10 do i use the new versions or the old versions of the SDK Programs? i have the Xbox 360 kinect...