Windows 10: Xbox and Pc Crossplay

Discus and support Xbox and Pc Crossplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidRoque2, Sep 8, 2018.

1. DavidRoque2 Win User

Xbox and Pc Crossplay

So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have it on steam and he bought it on the store he has on his Xbox. I know we can't play like that, but what if I buy it again on the microsoft store on my computer, would I be able to play with him on my computer then?. Also, my computer requires a microsft account to log in, maybe that has something to do with it.

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

:)

DavidRoque2, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Dabbn Win User

Fortnite crossplay

Hi.

Why won’t you allow fortnite crossplay with xbox?

Dabbn, Sep 8, 2018
  3. aGuyWatchingYou Win User
    Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Sep 8, 2018
  4. JohnJohn9 Win User

Xbox and Pc Crossplay

Microsoft Store and XBOX

Yes I mean that can i play from pc games that are meant to be for xbox (that hasnt been out for pc) using a xbox controller and crossplay.

JohnJohn9, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Xbox and Pc Crossplay

1. Xbox and Pc Crossplay - Similar Threads - Xbox Crossplay

2. Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam): My Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam). Is there a fix available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-controller-works-in-everything-but-killer/f22b7d1e-023b-45c6-b0e8-1d551d3f5514
  3. Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC: So I was looking through a thread about controller drivers and there is suppose to be one in sound and controllers, but it want there when I checked for myself i have an xbox one controller that can connect to my pc with bluetooth, but is having some problems when playing...
  4. Xbox One S Bluetooth Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have a Xbox One S controller that I have been successfully using on my PC via Bluetooth that has encountered a truly maddening issue. After using a USB cable from the controller to the PC to charge it, the controller would no longer connect via Bluetooth (a known issue from...
  5. Personalize an Xbox Design Lab Controller on Your Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Personalize an Xbox Design Lab Controller on Your Xbox One: [ATTACH] The holidays are almost here, and Xbox Design Lab is the perfect gift for yourself or the gamer in your life. Xbox Design Lab is a customization program that offers over a billion ways to customize your very own Xbox Wireless Controller. Starting today, you can...
  6. This Week on Xbox: November 16, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: November 16, 2018: We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if you’d rather...
  7. Next Week on Xbox New Games for November 20 to 23

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox New Games for November 20 to 23: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  8. unable to join clubs on PC and xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to join clubs on PC and xbox: I have isolated the problem already to the xbox one/windows 10 online safety settings where it selects to block me from joining or creating clubs, I have selected allow and submitted it, but the page just reloads and selects block again,I have tried multiple browsers and both...
  9. Play Overwatch Free Trial with Xbox Live Gold November 20 to 26

in Windows 10 News
    Play Overwatch Free Trial with Xbox Live Gold November 20 to 26: [ATTACH] It’s time to assemble your team and join the exciting world of Blizzard’s acclaimed team-based shooter Overwatch! We’re calling on prospective agents from across the Xbox community to dive in during our longest Overwatch free trial yet on Xbox One. From Tuesday,...
  10. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossplay with xbox: Hi, I am aware that cross platform play is available between PC and Xbox but I don't understand how to connect with Xbox players and make a multiplayer world. I got the Windows 10 edition after using the Java edition, if this effects anything. I would appreciate if someone...