Windows 10: Xbox and Pc Crossplay

Discus and support Xbox and Pc Crossplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidRoque2, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Xbox and Pc Crossplay

So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have it on steam and he bought it on the store he has on his Xbox. I know we can't play like that, but what if I buy it again on the microsoft store on my computer, would I be able to play with him on my computer then?. Also, my computer requires a microsft account to log in, maybe that has something to do with it.

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

:)

DavidRoque2, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Dabbn Win User

Fortnite crossplay

Hi.

Why won’t you allow fortnite crossplay with xbox?

Dabbn, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Sep 8, 2018
  4. JohnJohn9 Win User

Xbox and Pc Crossplay

Microsoft Store and XBOX

Yes I mean that can i play from pc games that are meant to be for xbox (that hasnt been out for pc) using a xbox controller and crossplay.

JohnJohn9, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Xbox and Pc Crossplay

1. Xbox and Pc Crossplay - Similar Threads - Xbox Crossplay

2. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop: i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and the free windows ten edition has ended plz help....
  3. Xbox one elite controller audio problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one elite controller audio problem in windows 10: I have an elite controller that I use on both my Xbox One X and PC running Windows 10. I use headphones with it by plugging directly into the 3.5mm jack (no adapter) and it has been working just fine until recently. I found that I have no audio when using the controller on my...
  4. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  5. This Week on Xbox: January 18, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: January 18, 2019: HkjEe-MCJaM We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  6. Xbox One Preview Alpha & Skip Ahead System Update 190115-1920 Jan. 18

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha & Skip Ahead System Update 190115-1920 Jan. 18: Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190115-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904...
  7. Xbox One Preview Beta Ring 1902 System Update 190115-1920 - Jan. 18

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Beta Ring 1902 System Update 190115-1920 - Jan. 18: Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving a new 1902 Xbox One system update (rs5_release_xbox_dev_1902.190115-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1902 system update. Fixes: My Games and...
  8. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for January 22 - 25

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for January 22 - 25: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  9. How do I add a friend on Xbox Live on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a friend on Xbox Live on Windows 10?: I would like to play with my friend on Minecraft for Windows 10. I know her gamertag, but I don't know how to add her as a friend and play with her. Please tell me how to do this....
  10. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossplay with xbox: Hi, I am aware that cross platform play is available between PC and Xbox but I don't understand how to connect with Xbox players and make a multiplayer world. I got the Windows 10 edition after using the Java edition, if this effects anything. I would appreciate if someone...