Windows 10: Xbox and Pc Crossplay

Discus and support Xbox and Pc Crossplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidRoque2, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Xbox and Pc Crossplay

So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have it on steam and he bought it on the store he has on his Xbox. I know we can't play like that, but what if I buy it again on the microsoft store on my computer, would I be able to play with him on my computer then?. Also, my computer requires a microsft account to log in, maybe that has something to do with it.

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

:)

DavidRoque2, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Dabbn Win User

Fortnite crossplay

Hi.

Why won’t you allow fortnite crossplay with xbox?

Dabbn, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Sep 8, 2018
  4. JohnJohn9 Win User

Xbox and Pc Crossplay

Microsoft Store and XBOX

Yes I mean that can i play from pc games that are meant to be for xbox (that hasnt been out for pc) using a xbox controller and crossplay.

JohnJohn9, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Xbox and Pc Crossplay

1. Xbox and Pc Crossplay - Similar Threads - Xbox Crossplay

2. xbox controller causes game graphics crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox controller causes game graphics crash: I have an Xbox one controller that I use for most of my pc games. Before I went on deployment, everything worked fine. When I got back, I can no longer use my Xbox controller. I will open a game, like rocket league, and everything will be fine. If I then turn my Xbox...
  3. Xbox Game Pass 7 Lira Kesinti

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass 7 Lira Kesinti: Bugün Fiyatı 5.90 olan Xbox Game Pass'i satın almak için ininal kartıma 10 TL yükledim Microsoft Store'da tüm ödeme bilgilerini girdim ve bu hatayı aldım: [ATTACH] Ardından kart geçmişine baktığımda 7 lira ücretin Microsoft Store tarafından kesildiğini gördüm fakat Xbox...
  4. Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter: I recently installed a new m.2 drive as my primary storage device. I installed Windows 10 professional, installed all of my motherboard drivers just as I did on the old HDD. The old HDD is being used as my secondary storage device. Prior to the new M.2 My Adapter worked just...
  5. Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring 1905 System Update 190414-1915 April 17

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring 1905 System Update 190414-1915 April 17: Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1905 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1905\18362.3028.190414-1915).This update lay’s the groundwork for what’s to come in 1905, so while you’ll find fixes...
  6. Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update 190414-1920 - April 17

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update 190414-1920 - April 17: Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7054.190414-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1905 however we need...
  7. my xbox one controller is showing up as an unknown device on my windows 10 pc

my xbox one controller is showing up as an unknown device on my windows 10 pc: its not allowing me to use the device. it also show up in my device manager as an unknown device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-one-controller-is-showing-up-as-an-unknown/2c4f1e27-a3c4-4cdb-86c8-d13e72bb8cef
  8. Xbox app on PC Messages problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app on PC Messages problem: Like so many before who's threads have been locked without a solution... Xbox app on my new W10 fully updated PC cannot send or view messages or conversations. All is fine in the other Xboxes, and on my phone... PC app says "Try again---we had trouble getting your...
  9. Watch Inside Xbox S2 Ep3 April Episode with News Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Inside Xbox S2 Ep3 April Episode with News Recap: Today, on our April episode of Inside Xbox, we made a big announcement about a brand-new Xbox One console, revealed some major news regarding Xbox Game Pass, unveiled some new features coming to Game Bar, shared info on new titles coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility,...
  10. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossplay with xbox: Hi, I am aware that cross platform play is available between PC and Xbox but I don't understand how to connect with Xbox players and make a multiplayer world. I got the Windows 10 edition after using the Java edition, if this effects anything. I would appreciate if someone...