Windows 10: Xbox And PC Drivers

Discus and support Xbox And PC Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone noticed old drivers not being picked up by win 10 as standard or even using updates,. Old Xbox Camera Drivers for example are not, yet if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark Ari, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Mark Ari Win User

Xbox And PC Drivers

Has anyone noticed old drivers not being picked up by win 10 as standard or even using updates,.

Old Xbox Camera Drivers for example are not, yet if you download them from the windows.catalogue and install via right click of the .inf file they work and install.

Now I know it is due to the driver being old and windows doing a overhaul of everything pretty much in windows ten.

I would like to collate a list here if any have experienced similar, just to help others .

Thanks

:)

Mark Ari, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 7, 2019
  3. How to make Xbox Wireless Adapter for Win 10 work now that driver is dead.

Hi,

You can connect your Xbox One Controller to a Windows PC either by using a cable or wirelessly. However, to play Xbox games on your PC, your controller must be connected via micro-USB cable.

Many PC games let you play with an Xbox One Controller instead of a keyboard or mouse. The Xbox One Controller can be quickly and easily installed on any PC that has an available USB port and is running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7.

Note This information applies only to the Xbox One Controller. For help with other gamepads or joysticks, or for information on configuring a specific game so that you can play it with a controller, refer to the manufacturer’s website or
    support center.

For Windows 10, the most current drivers are pre-installed with the operating system and are automatically updated through the Xbox Accessories app. See

Update your Xbox One Controller

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update network adapter driver from the device manager and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Darshan J Win User

Xbox And PC Drivers

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Xbox And PC Drivers

1. Xbox And PC Drivers - Similar Threads - Xbox Drivers

2. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  3. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  4. Xbox controller disconnecting from bluetooth and then saying driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller disconnecting from bluetooth and then saying driver error: When I try connect my xbox controller to my laptop whitch worked yesterday it disconnects after 5 seconds and then says driver error if i try update my bluetooth controller driver it says i am using the latest driver and have nothing to update to so i am confused what to do ....
  5. Xbox controller disconnecting from bluetooth and then saying driver error

Xbox controller disconnecting from bluetooth and then saying driver error: When I try connect my xbox controller to my laptop whitch worked yesterday it disconnects after 5 seconds and then says driver error if i try update my bluetooth controller driver it says i am using the latest driver and have nothing to update to so i am confused what to do ....
  6. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter: Does the current newest Xbox wireless adapter not have 32 bit drivers for people who have to use 32 bit windows 10 version because Windows 11 or 10 64 not able to run 32 bit games past 5 fps 64 bit os seem dum there not when it a usb device that came out on windows 10 32bit...
  7. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter: Does the current newest Xbox wireless adapter not have 32 bit drivers for people who have to use 32 bit windows 10 version because Windows 11 or 10 64 not able to run 32 bit games past 5 fps 64 bit os seem dum there not when it a usb device that came out on windows 10 32bit...
  8. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Is there a way to get Xbox 360 controller drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get Xbox 360 controller drivers?: Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of an issue with my Xbox 360 controller, whenever i plug it in it says that the usb is not recognisedi went to device manager try and update it both automatically and manually but that did nothing, i also tried to plug in my guitar hero 360...
  10. Is there a way to get Xbox 360 controller drivers?

Is there a way to get Xbox 360 controller drivers?: Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of an issue with my Xbox 360 controller, whenever i plug it in it says that the usb is not recognisedi went to device manager try and update it both automatically and manually but that did nothing, i also tried to plug in my guitar hero 360...