Windows 10: xbox and windows Mail

Discus and support xbox and windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you stop xbox contacts from appearing in windows mail on windows 10. This is very annoying feature.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack-103, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Jack-103 Win User

xbox and windows Mail

How do you stop xbox contacts from appearing in windows mail on windows 10.

This is very annoying feature.

:)

Jack-103, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. xbox and windows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 21, 2020
  3. regan1985 Win User
    Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

one more step closer to the xbox having its own windows os!!

regan1985, Jun 21, 2020
  4. xbox and windows Mail

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

xbox and windows Mail

1. xbox and windows Mail - Similar Threads - xbox Mail

2. Sign-In options on Mail app, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app, Stick Notes are unresponsive....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-In options on Mail app, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app, Stick Notes are unresponsive....: For full context, this problem started with my Mail app not updating my inbox. I attempted to sign-out and sign back in to my email account but the sign-in option was unresponsive. I uninstalled the Mail app and attempted to reinstall it but found I was signed out of the...
  3. Sign-In options on Mail app, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app, Stick Notes are unresponsive....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-In options on Mail app, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app, Stick Notes are unresponsive....: For full context, this problem started with my Mail app not updating my inbox. I attempted to sign-out and sign back in to my email account but the sign-in option was unresponsive. I uninstalled the Mail app and attempted to reinstall it but found I was signed out of the...
  4. Sign-In options on Mail app, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app are unresponsive. Settings...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-In options on Mail app, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app are unresponsive. Settings...: For full context, this problem started with my Mail app not updating my inbox. I attempted to sign-out and sign back in to my email account but the sign-in option was unresponsive. I uninstalled the Mail app and attempted to reinstall it but found I was signed out of the...
  5. Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,: Hello,Not sure when it started exactly, but the scroll bars in any of the Windows Apps, are not working. I'm unable to "Scroll down" to see more of the app. Scrolling in Chrome, Discord, Notepad, works perfectly fine, either by Mouse scroll wheel, or manually clicking the...
  6. Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,: Hello,Not sure when it started exactly, but the scroll bars in any of the Windows Apps, are not working. I'm unable to "Scroll down" to see more of the app. Scrolling in Chrome, Discord, Notepad, works perfectly fine, either by Mouse scroll wheel, or manually clicking the...
  7. So My Microsoft apps (store, video, mail, Cortana, Xbox), etc. are not working. Sometimes,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So My Microsoft apps (store, video, mail, Cortana, Xbox), etc. are not working. Sometimes,...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wjf85j8847891.png?width=395&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebfd68be25d5cc886681b8718172b63d7d964d79 submitted by /u/GamingWithBlock [link] [comments]...
  8. Long term mail/Xbox controller bug.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long term mail/Xbox controller bug.: For quite some time ( before windows10) there has been an ongoing bug. If I plug in my Xbox controller (both off brand and official) via usb to play a game then return to windows unplug the controller and open mail it will act like the controller is being used to shift...
  9. Windows switched my e-mail after using xbox live app.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows switched my e-mail after using xbox live app.: I have had my computer for a while, and I linked it to my Microsoft account right after I got it. I have checked this numerous times for various reasons. I recently installed the xbox live app on my PC as it was used by a lot of games in the Microsoft store. My son wanted to...
  10. cant see the xbox live mails in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant see the xbox live mails in microsoft account: I want to verify my epic game account with my live account. So the epic game told me to verify your email address so I checked my Microsoft mail for the mail from epic games but I couldn't find please help me...