Windows 10: Xbox anywhere game not working on windows 10

Discus and support Xbox anywhere game not working on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just bought zoo tycoon from microsoft store xbox anywhere to play intially on pc and then xbox when son gets this for christmas. Have down loaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolineMillar1, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Xbox anywhere game not working on windows 10

Just bought zoo tycoon from microsoft store xbox anywhere to play intially on pc and then xbox when son gets this for christmas. Have down loaded the game onto the pc but cannot play it as it won’t launch. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

:)

CarolineMillar1, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 25, 2020
  3. re install microsoft xbox games on windows 10

Hello... I followed your instructions but I think there is a bigger problem... When I purchased my laptop Windows 8 was the operating system and the XBOX games were loaded at the time. I then upgraded to Windows 10 and had some trouble with the games but
    at least I could play most of them. on Jan. 3rd of this year I had a major Malware problem and had to have my laptop cleaned and restored. I did not realize that I didn't have the xbox games until recently. When I went to my xbox account, I saw the list of
    all the games that belonged to me, but when I went to install any of the games, the system did nothing. It was as if the system found that the games were already there or something but I can't seem to find them on my laptop. When I look at the list of games,
    there is nothing there. So know I'm really confused. What would you suggest I do.
    Thank you,
    Bernadine

Xbox anywhere game not working on windows 10 [​IMG]

BernadineReddick, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Xbox anywhere game not working on windows 10

Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Xbox anywhere game not working on windows 10 bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Xbox anywhere game not working on windows 10

1. Xbox anywhere game not working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox anywhere game

2. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  3. Xbox Play anywhere not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Play anywhere not working.: So I own Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox. My windows ten pc says it is compatible with Xbox play anywhere, but when I go to the play anywhere website, it says I have to buy the game again. but I'm on the right account, I'm selecting version and it still is saying I need to buy it,...
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere games: Whenever I try to play one of my play anywhere titles, the game is stuck on either Syncing Data at 0% or an infinite loading screen. The game works fine on my xbox, but not on my pc. I tried resetting the game, restarting my pc, uninstalling the game, signing out of xbox, and...
  5. Xbox play anywhere

Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  6. Can't download Xbox play anywhere game

Can't download Xbox play anywhere game: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved on my Xbox One and I saw that it was a Xbox Play Anywhere title, so I went onto my PC to download the game on there. I went on the Microsoft Store and searched up the game, but all it says I can do with the game is install it on my other devices...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere Games Not Showing On Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere Games Not Showing On Windows 10 Laptop: A few months ago I got a new windows 10 laptop and recently realized there was an amount of games on my Xbox One that I could download on my Windows 10 Laptop. So I became interested in what other games that I own that I could download, but to my surprise very little about 2...
  8. Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10: Whatever game that's either on the gamepass, i bought or Free to Play has the same message; "Can't open this app. Check the windows store to have more information about -name of the game-" And nothing else. No error code or anything and i have already reinstalled windows 10...
  9. Xbox play Anywhere not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play Anywhere not working: I have WSreset.exe the Microsoft store, ive restarted my device, but the install button for astroneer is grayed out and won't let me install it. It says not available on this PC. I know it is though because I played it 2 days ago. I would really like to play the game I paid...
  10. Xbox play anywhere games

Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...