Windows 10: Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up

Discus and support Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there, im really desperate now, because all of the sudden my xbox achievements from games i play in gamepass are not popping up any more and are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/birdsat, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up

Hey there, im really desperate now, because all of the sudden my xbox achievements from games i play in gamepass are not popping up any more and are not showing up in the newsfeed on the right side of windows 10.

I allready enabled the service "connected user experience and telemetry" but this does nothing. The achievements are tracked and show up in the app. But i would like to see them pop up in the corner, when i actually unlock them. Do you have any solutions to this? I searched for hours now and /windows10 is my last hope. Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up :)

submitted by /u/birdsat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/birdsat, Jul 24, 2020

2. None of my achievement shows up in Xbox app on Windows 10

Original Title: Xbox on Windows 10

I have problem with the xbox app on windows 10. After the new update from windows store, when I click on the profile in the xbox app, and then achievement tab. And none of my achievement shows up.

And this problem occurs on both PC (Windows 10 Home 64 Bits Edition) and Lumia (Lumia 950 XL)

shikobamoon, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Achievements not popping/unlocking/showing.

I posted this over on the Xbox Support Forum but I figured I would try here as well.

Figured I would attempt support with this.

Played Minecraft Win 10, Disney Infinity Win 10 and Minecraft Story Mode Win10. On both Disney and Minecraft Story got to a point that an achievement should unlock, it did not. Played it straight from the direct app. Uninstalled
    games and reinstalled. Logged out of the xbox app. Logged back into the xbox app, launched the games from within the Xbox app. Played the games to the same point, still no achievements.

Rebooted computer, Removed games again, reinstalled and tried again. Still no achievements unlocking/displaying/anything really. The games DO show on my profile so they are registering that I am playing them.

Found this thread, http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4270/t/1958241.aspx

Not sure if the Win8 solution applies to Win10. Note, 3 achievements have unlocked for Disney Infinity 3.0 as of last week but now it is like they do not exist. Have not attempted on a different computer or my surface yet.

Any other tips/ideas?

I have not removed the Xbox App yet, that was going to be my next step.

Mightymango, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Kevin L. Win User

Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up

achievments on xbox live, omnia7.

Hello aidyhughes,

Getting a timestamp on Xbox Live achievements for games on the actual Xbox are completely dependant upon you being connected to Xbox Live at the time the achievment is obtained. You can earn achievements while offline, and the points will go on your gamerscore.
    But, you will have to login to Xbox Live, or log on to Xbox.com to update your newest achievments. The date and time that achievements were obtained will not be displayed.

If you have not logged in to Xbox live on your console, or onto xbox.com in some time, I would suggest to do so to make sure that your acheivements are up to date.

Kevin L., Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up

1. Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up - Similar Threads - Xbox App Achievements

2. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  3. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  4. Windows 11 Widgets - Only newsfeed showing

Windows 11 Widgets - Only newsfeed showing: Hi! I'd really like to start taking advantage of the widgets in Windows 11 but only the newsfeed is showing for me. Is there any way to get widgets such as stocks and weather to appear?...
  5. i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquareCereal724 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkcb6d/i_got_this_achievement_but_the_xbox_app_doesnt/
  6. Achievements does not pop-up on screen

Achievements does not pop-up on screen: Hi. I am currently using the Xbox beta app to track my achievements. But whenever I unlock an achievement it just doesn't pop-up on my screen while I play. I have tı look it up on my phone or in the app. I tried uninstalling the Xbox app a couple times and installing the...
  7. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games and Xbox Achievements: So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is the one game I use for Xbox, Sea of Thieves. I thought achievements for steam games did not show up. When I went to my...
  8. Xbox and PC Achievements

Xbox and PC Achievements: So I use the Windows 10 Xbox app so I can play with my friends on Xbox. When I am in the Xbox app and I go to the achievements page I see Sea of Thieves. Currently I mainly use Steam. When I go to my account on the website my Steam games show up. Do my Steam games show up on...
  9. Xbox Party not showing up

Xbox Party not showing up: I've been having this problem lately on my Xbox app for my windows 10. The situation is that when I go to my friends tab it shows all my friends all fine but the thing is that when my friends say go on xbox and i try to join their party it doesn't show up. When I go to their...
  10. Xbox Party not showing up

Xbox Party not showing up: I've been having this problem lately on my Xbox app for my windows 10. The situation is that when I go to my friends tab it shows all my friends all fine but the thing is that when my friends say go on xbox and i try to join their party it doesn't show up. When I go to their...