Windows 10: xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet

Discus and support xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,I'm trying to login to the xbox app, but I get a screen saying i'm not connected to the internet.When i try to configure my xbox one controller,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MaxBennin, Jun 19, 2021.

1. MaxBennin Win User

xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet

Hello,I'm trying to login to the xbox app, but I get a screen saying i'm not connected to the internet.When i try to configure my xbox one controller, i get an error saying something went wrong with the xbox identity provider with error code 0x800701F4.i am definitely connected to the internet since the store loads in the xbox app.i've also ensured that the xbox services are running in the background:any help would be appreciated.

:)

MaxBennin, Jun 19, 2021
  2. OllieX2 Win User

Xbox Identity Provider

Thank you for the link to the app!

I hadn't been able to find it in the store by searching either for "Xbox" or "Xbox Identity Provider".

Turns out that once it's installed, it fixes the Xbox app's "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later." error. I'd been seeing this error message ever since removing the
    Xbox Identity Provider app.

A word on what it seems to do...

• If you run the Xbox Identity Provider app on its own, it doesn't do much and you just see the loading screen.
    • However, if you run an app that needs to log in to Xbox Live (e.g. the Xbox
      app or the Solitaire app), and you have a gamertag set up on your Xbox Live profile, then the Xbox Identity Provider app launches and runs in a square popup window in the foreground, logs you in to Xbox Live, then closes.

OllieX2, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Xbox Identity Provider app

Hi,

The Xbox Identity Provider is a preinstalled system app that is used by apps and games on Windows to connect to your Xbox Live account. The Xbox Identity Provider isn’t intended to run as a stand-alone application. Games like Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    store the game data in the cloud using your Microsoft account credentials. The
    Xbox Identity Provider allow these apps to
    link
    to your Xbox live profile. You can check the information on this link regarding the Xbox Identity Provider app.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jun 19, 2021
  4. xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet

Xbox Identity Provider

Since the update failed to download and install on the computer, it can cause the issue. We suggest that you follow the steps on the solutions provided on this link:

Fix Windows Update errors

Once the computer is updated, download and install the
    Xbox Identity Provider
    again.

If you need more help, kindly let us know.

Loraine Mon, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet

1. xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet - Similar Threads - xbox app identity

2. all xbox apps and identity provider not connected to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all xbox apps and identity provider not connected to internet: Hello, I'm trying to log in to the Xbox apps on my computer such as the Xbox app, Xbox game bar, and other apps that use my account to sign in. I have been running into this problem when I click sign in and a screen pops up saying "You are not connected to the internet, check...
  3. all xbox apps and identity provider not connected to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all xbox apps and identity provider not connected to internet: Hello, I'm trying to log in to the Xbox apps on my computer such as the Xbox app, Xbox game bar, and other apps that use my account to sign in. I have been running into this problem when I click sign in and a screen pops up saying "You are not connected to the internet, check...
  4. xbox identity provider

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox identity provider: When I try downloading xbox identity provider it gives my this error, "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-identity-provider/0eeca73d-f06f-4625-ab1a-aa0e3e8c87a4
  5. xbox identity provider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox identity provider: When I try downloading xbox identity provider it gives my this error, "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-identity-provider/0eeca73d-f06f-4625-ab1a-aa0e3e8c87a4
  6. xbox identity provider

7. can't install xbox identity provider

can't install xbox identity provider: when i try to download xbox identity provider it gives me an error and it says Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Setting and the code error is 0x80070422 and i tried to troubleshoot too and i watched a...
  8. Xbox Identity Provider interrupted

Xbox Identity Provider interrupted: I currently have a problem when I try to play the game A plague Tale Innocence. I should be abble to play it since I subscribed to the xbox game pass it's currently active and I can play other games that need it. With this particular game it seems there is an issue with the...
  9. Xbox identity provider

Xbox identity provider: [ATTACH] App says it's installed, but wants me to install it again I recently installed this app to be able to play my favorite game with other people. I tried to open the app and sign in, but was greeted with the blue box saying I should install it on my devices. I...
  10. Xbox Identity Provider issues

Xbox Identity Provider issues: Good afternoon, I have just recently updated to 1903, build 18362.207 to be able to play the xbox (beta) since I own the PC game pass. When trying to play any game that isn't created by Microsoft studios it would give me a error code of 0x80190001 which I contacted support...