Windows 10: Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Xbox app and Microsoft store both does this at times. I have no controllers connected and no other apps are showing this behaviour. Here is a video... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ouroesas, Oct 13, 2021.

1. ouroesas Win User

Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

The Xbox app and Microsoft store both does this at times. I have no controllers connected and no other apps are showing this behaviour. Here is a video LinkTried the usual fixes wsreset , powershell commands, reboot etc to no avail.NOT a hardware issue - only happens with MS store and Xbox store so the issue with these apps.I am not interested in re-installing Windows to fix this as I have just reinstalled due to a permission issue with the bloody store. Reinstalling is not a fix, it is a workaround. These issues should be fixed by MS. Running build 19042.1288Microsoft should abandon the sh

:)

ouroesas, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 13, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

1. Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox App store

2. MS store crashes - if you click on an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS store crashes - if you click on an app: Hello,MS Store crashes/closes after you select an app.So it opens and you can search, scroll, but the moment you select an app - it drops out... closes.PLEASE don't suggest all the 'usual' stuff as it doesn't work, seriously.**Reset the Microsoft Store cache**Check the...
  3. MS store crashes - if you click on an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS store crashes - if you click on an app: Hello,MS Store crashes/closes after you select an app.So it opens and you can search, scroll, but the moment you select an app - it drops out... closes.PLEASE don't suggest all the 'usual' stuff as it doesn't work, seriously.**Reset the Microsoft Store cache**Check the...
  4. Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10: The Xbox app and Microsoft store both does this at times. I have no controllers connected and no other apps are showing this behaviour. Here is a video LinkTried the usual fixes wsreset , powershell commands, reboot etc to no avail.NOT a hardware issue - only happens with MS...
  5. Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10: The Xbox app and Microsoft store both does this at times. I have no controllers connected and no other apps are showing this behaviour. Here is a video LinkTried the usual fixes wsreset , powershell commands, reboot etc to no avail.NOT a hardware issue - only happens with MS...
  6. Microsoft store app stuck scrolling to bottom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app stuck scrolling to bottom: Hello! I was trying to look through the microsoft store on my new desktop, but I keep running into a problem: the app continuously scrolls all the way to the bottom. Scrolling up via the scrollwheel, arrow keys, page up button, and the scrollbar on the side, and this problem...
  7. Unable to install certain games from Xbox App / MS Store

Unable to install certain games from Xbox App / MS Store: Trying to uninstall Master Chief Collection for example. In the Xbox App i get 0x87e00017. In the Microsoft Store i get the same 0x87E00017. I used the following powershell command as well. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Microsoft.Chelan Remove-AppxPackage Results: [ATTACH]...
  8. Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.: I'm unable to select any other options on any menu in the Settings app, it keeps scrolling down to the bottom and automatically selecting the last option on the page. I've tried reinstalling my mouse/keyboard drivers, and doing sfc/scannow checks, nothing seems to be...
  9. MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar

MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar: No reason, no error, just crashes. Can't install xbox game bar because Microsoft decided to do some proprietary **** which doesn't work. Awesome work as always...
  10. My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll.

in Browsers and Email
    My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll.: I'm trying to do banking. Explorer keeps popping to the bottom of the page. It won't let me stay at the top of the page for more than a second! This has been since the windows 10 update.*Mad 43086