Windows 10: xbox app and steam compatibility

Discus and support xbox app and steam compatibility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; if i were to download a game 7days to die in this case with the xbox game pass could i play said game with someone who bought it through steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kaleb rosenberg, Sep 2, 2022.

1. xbox app and steam compatibility

if i were to download a game 7days to die in this case with the xbox game pass could i play said game with someone who bought it through steam

:)

kaleb rosenberg, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10...mber-10-a.html

Brink, Sep 2, 2022
  3. Lord Baal Win User
    Search for apps that are xbox controller compatible.

again, that is not what I'm asking for.

I am not taking about Xbox games.

I am talking about games available on the Windows app store. Not just Xbox games, also third party games that specifically that I can us a controller on.

Lord Baal, Sep 2, 2022
  4. Jonass21 Win User

xbox app and steam compatibility

Windows 10 apps and Xbox Controller compatibility?

With such a strong emphasis on cross compatibility I was wondering about how the windows 10 apps work with an Xbox controller? Specifically the video apps, Netflix hulu etc. I am building a new computer and am going to use Windows 10 for xbmc netflix and steam and would really like to only use a controller for navigating.

I would prefer not to emulate a mouse, xpadder etc, but would like it to function like the actual Xbox netflix app

Jonass21, Sep 2, 2022
Thema:

xbox app and steam compatibility

1. xbox app and steam compatibility - Similar Threads - xbox app steam

2. steam app not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    steam app not working: Hi im am trying to play the game madden 23 but every time i open the app via steam it says "this file does not have a app associated with it for preforming this action" please help...
  3. steam app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam app not working: Hi im am trying to play the game madden 23 but every time i open the app via steam it says "this file does not have a app associated with it for preforming this action" please help...
  4. steam app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox app and steam compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app and steam compatibility: if i were to download a game 7days to die in this case with the xbox game pass could i play said game with someone who bought it through steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-steam-compatibility/08a82da0-bd7f-4a81-a1a2-20a92710ac47
  6. Microsoft Stor and Steam compatibility.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Stor and Steam compatibility.: I wanted to ask if I can play a game from the Microsoft Store with people who have the game on Steam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-stor-and-steam-compatibility/a5a20319-c7d1-4c7b-897f-c509e8609dde
  7. App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

in Windows 10 News
    App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles: UWP applications (both apps and games) are a pivotal part of the Xbox experience. As we near the launch of the new console generation, we want to address some common questions regarding app and game development on the new Xbox family of consoles. If you have been developing...
  8. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games and Xbox Achievements: So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is the one game I use for Xbox, Sea of Thieves. I thought achievements for steam games did not show up. When I went to my...
  9. Steam PC Gaming App and Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam PC Gaming App and Xbox Live: I currently use Steam to stream PC games on my Windows 10 PC. I have been using Xbox Live to save my game data as I play. For some reason my game I've been playing disappeared from my Xbox Live account, and now I'm unable to launch my game via the Steam App. Steam doesn't...
  10. Antivirus Software compatible with Xbox App (win10)?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Software compatible with Xbox App (win10)?: Hey, I was using GDATA Antivirus but now I found out that it causes server connectivity issues since it deactivates Windows Defender. Does anyone know a proper antivirus software which wont disable Windows Defender and wont cause server connectivity issues? (dont wanna go...