Windows 10: Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11

Discus and support Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If your Xbox app cannot choose the Drive in Windows 11 then this post will help you. A few users have reported finding it difficult to choose a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 2, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11

Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11 [​IMG]
    If your Xbox app cannot choose the Drive in Windows 11 then this post will help you. A few users have reported finding it difficult to choose a desired drive to install Xbox games on their Windows 11 PC. Every time they install a new game, it gets installed in the default drive. This could […]

This article Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11 tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Mar 2, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11 tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Mar 2, 2023
  4. Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

Get Xbox Console Companion from the Microsoft Store

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11

1. Xbox app can’t choose Drive in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Xbox app can’t

2. Windows 11 can’t format drive to reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can’t format drive to reinstall: My laptop will not boot due to REGISTRY_ERROR BSoD.I am trying to reinstall Windows 11 to the internal SSD using install media on an external USB drive.The installer is unable to do automatically.From the command line:WMIC get status reports the SSD is OK.Format c: /FS:NTFS>...
  3. Windows 11 can’t format drive to reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can’t format drive to reinstall: My laptop will not boot due to REGISTRY_ERROR BSoD.I am trying to reinstall Windows 11 to the internal SSD using install media on an external USB drive.The installer is unable to do automatically.From the command line:WMIC get status reports the SSD is OK.Format c: /FS:NTFS>...
  4. XBOX App not detecting drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX App not detecting drives: Only C Drive is showing up. For other drives when I click "Not seeing your drives?" I get the following images.I have tried changing the default storage location in control panel. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox App. I am on windows 11. Please help as I do not...
  5. XBOX App not detecting drives

XBOX App not detecting drives: Only C Drive is showing up. For other drives when I click "Not seeing your drives?" I get the following images.I have tried changing the default storage location in control panel. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox App. I am on windows 11. Please help as I do not...
  6. Xbox won't let me choose my D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox won't let me choose my D drive: When I try to switch to D drive from general, it reverts back to C drive . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wont-let-me-choose-my-d-drive/fc7ef648-40e3-470f-9cea-82201e9ee2df
  7. Xbox won't let me choose my D drive

Xbox won't let me choose my D drive: When I try to switch to D drive from general, it reverts back to C drive . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wont-let-me-choose-my-d-drive/fc7ef648-40e3-470f-9cea-82201e9ee2df
  8. Xbox App on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App on Windows 11: Games in Xbox app won't launch on Windows 11, what's the problem? Any of my GamePass installed games just don't launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-on-windows-11/af30ddc2-7317-456f-a434-afc598f96345
  9. Xbox App on Windows 11

Xbox App on Windows 11: Games in Xbox app won't launch on Windows 11, what's the problem? Any of my GamePass installed games just don't launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-on-windows-11/af30ddc2-7317-456f-a434-afc598f96345
  10. Can’t choose my USB drive to make a bootable drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t choose my USB drive to make a bootable drive: I have a Lenovo 100S computer with Windows 10; I’m trying to use the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable drive using my 32GB USB drive but after choosing the windows version I need the tool doesn’t let me choose the drive i want to use, instead it jumps to a message that...