Windows 10: Xbox App Crashes my PC

Discus and support Xbox App Crashes my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've gotten the Xbox Game Pass recently and only have had it for about 4 days. Around yesterday the Xbox App Has been crashing my PC almost every time... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Urgnurf, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Urgnurf Win User

Xbox App Crashes my PC

I've gotten the Xbox Game Pass recently and only have had it for about 4 days. Around yesterday the Xbox App Has been crashing my PC almost every time I unminimize it after it's been minimized for too long. I would save and quit from one game and minimize the Xbox App to play Valorant or Tabletop Simulator with my friends and when I come back to it and unminimize it the thing freezes and my whole PC starts to slow and crash all other open applications. This only happens when I unminimize it, when I close it and reopen it later it works just fine. I have tried logging in and out, deleting and redownloading it, and trouble shooting but nothing is working. Please help if you can.

:)

Urgnurf, Jan 27, 2021

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jan 27, 2021
  3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Xbox App Crashes my PC

Xbox App on Windows 10 Crashes Every 15 Sseconds

Hi,

The Xbox account, the in-game account, and an outdated version of the Xbox app are possible reasons why the Xbox app keeps on crashing. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?

Wilfred Mac, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Xbox App Crashes my PC

1. Xbox App Crashes my PC - Similar Threads - Xbox App Crashes

2. Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?: The Xbox app is crashing my pc. Specifically Microsoft GameInput. When it crashes, the only way I can get it to unfreeze is to hard restart. I'm afraid it's going to fry my hard drive. I have gamepass and it always happens during or after playing any game from any place like...
  3. Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?: The Xbox app is crashing my pc. Specifically Microsoft GameInput. When it crashes, the only way I can get it to unfreeze is to hard restart. I'm afraid it's going to fry my hard drive. I have gamepass and it always happens during or after playing any game from any place like...
  4. xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app pc: xbox app keeps kicking me out of party every 10-25 seconds. It's been doing this every other day now. I've uninstalled it, reset and repaired it and nothing is working. It doesn't even tell me I've been kicked, everything goes quiet. On top of that the app takes ages to load...
  5. Xbox app on PC for my child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on PC for my child: How do I enable games of my child account from xbox app on the PC. I can't figure it out, or it's there a way to do it? On the xbox everything works fine, but when it comes to PC things look a bit more complicated. I am thinking could be something with the age, but I'm not...
  6. Xbox app on PC for my child

Xbox app on PC for my child: How do I enable games of my child account from xbox app on the PC. I can't figure it out, or it's there a way to do it? On the xbox everything works fine, but when it comes to PC things look a bit more complicated. I am thinking could be something with the age, but I'm not...
  7. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  8. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  9. Crashing of Apps in my PC .

Crashing of Apps in my PC .: Hello Community, I actually am asking a question about the apps crashing in my system . I am not able to access Microsoft apps in my system such as Microsoft Store , Weather , Camera , Photos , News and even more. I will be really grateful for help by anyone ....
  10. Xbox app on PC

Xbox app on PC: Like bruh, come on. Has an Insane lack of features that about every other voice chat platform has. You cant adjust your mic settings no push to talk cant change individual peoples volumes cant adjust your own activation threshold for your mic. Friends who I know have good...