Windows 10: XBOX app crashing and games not running

Discus and support XBOX app crashing and games not running in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, After changing my motherboard and cpu and reactivating windows 10 license my xbox games are not starting also xbox app is crashing when i hover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alekosxanthas, Mar 23, 2021.

1. XBOX app crashing and games not running

Hi,

After changing my motherboard and cpu and reactivating windows 10 license my xbox games are not starting also xbox app is crashing when i hover on the game icons,

i deleted all the xbox applications installed on my pc and games run cfs /scannow

and a health scan DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth restarted and installed everything from scrach but nothing changed.

Is there any solutions to this issue except format?

:)

alekosxanthas, Mar 23, 2021

2. Xbox App on Windows 10 Crashes Every 15 Sseconds

Hi,

The Xbox account, the in-game account, and an outdated version of the Xbox app are possible reasons why the Xbox app keeps on crashing. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2021
  3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 23, 2021
  4. XBOX app crashing and games not running

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

XBOX app crashing and games not running

1. XBOX app crashing and games not running - Similar Threads - XBOX app crashing

2. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  3. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  4. Xbox App 0x8007042 error,game crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App 0x8007042 error,game crash: Yesterday i played games on Xbox pc,butbut today i tried launch Grounded and Monster Hunter Rise ,but i cannot start neither of that,couse it crashes or says 0x8007042b error.I tried other games like Farming 22 and its the same.I tried various methods to fix it the...
  5. Xbox App 0x8007042 error,game crash

Xbox App 0x8007042 error,game crash: Yesterday i played games on Xbox pc,butbut today i tried launch Grounded and Monster Hunter Rise ,but i cannot start neither of that,couse it crashes or says 0x8007042b error.I tried other games like Farming 22 and its the same.I tried various methods to fix it the...
  6. Xbox game bar crashes games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes games: When I play any game from anywhere on my PC, if anyone sends me a party invite or message or anything, or if I press the shortcut to open Xbox game bar windows+g it will crash any games I was playing at the time. Sometimes crashing so bad that I'm forced to hard reset my PC....
  7. Xbox game bar crashes games

Xbox game bar crashes games: When I play any game from anywhere on my PC, if anyone sends me a party invite or message or anything, or if I press the shortcut to open Xbox game bar windows+g it will crash any games I was playing at the time. Sometimes crashing so bad that I'm forced to hard reset my PC....
  8. Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows: I'm trying to install a game using the Xbox app via the Xbox Game Pass subscription. A few weeks ago, my games suddenly stopped downloading and always gave an error, got the same result in the Microsoft Store app. After Googling around a bit, I found out two of the services,...
  9. Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows: I'm trying to install a game using the Xbox app via the Xbox Game Pass subscription. A few weeks ago, my games suddenly stopped downloading and always gave an error, got the same result in the Microsoft Store app. After Googling around a bit, I found out two of the services,...
  10. Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app keeps crashing on pc