Windows 10: Xbox App Crashing Itself Fix

Discus and support Xbox App Crashing Itself Fix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got annoyed by how i fixed the problem simply by myself and at the same time for the microsoft not doing anything.1First you need to go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EnesÇelikEÇ, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Xbox App Crashing Itself Fix

I got annoyed by how i fixed the problem simply by myself and at the same time for the microsoft not doing anything.1First you need to go to the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingApp_2104.1001.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweIf this folder don't exist you must find it manually. Don't worry it simple. You just need to go to the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ folder and then find the folders thats name starting with 'Microsoft.GamingApp'2It will ask you about access permission or just ask yo go to the folder security settings. You need to change the permissions/ownership of t

:)

EnesÇelikEÇ, Apr 28, 2021

2. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Xbox App on Windows 10 Crashes Every 15 Sseconds

Hi,

The Xbox account, the in-game account, and an outdated version of the Xbox app are possible reasons why the Xbox app keeps on crashing. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?

Wilfred Mac, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Xbox App Crashing Itself Fix

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

As I said I completely restored my pc because this pc I only use for my Xbox app. yes only the Xbox app crashes I can even run smartglass no prob. Already tried that did not fix anything even deleted the app and reinstalled it from powershell, no avail

Ran fine until "update needed".

Thx for the help

Sensei Muta, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Xbox App Crashing Itself Fix

1. Xbox App Crashing Itself Fix - Similar Threads - Xbox App Crashing

2. Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes: I have tried a many fixes, but the Xbox app on my PC crashes every time I open it. I've tried repairing, resetting, and repeatedly uninstalled the app, one microsoft employ suggested comp promt but no progress. I just want to enjoy game pass on my PC, any sort of help will be...
  3. Xbox app crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app crashes on startup: Whenever I attempt to open the app, it displays the Xbox logo and subsequently crashes after approximately 30 seconds.Upon investigating the Event Viewer, I found the following error message my PC is in Italian, I hope it's understandable anyway:"Il programma XboxPcApp.exe...
  4. Xbox app crashes on startup

Xbox app crashes on startup: Whenever I attempt to open the app, it displays the Xbox logo and subsequently crashes after approximately 30 seconds.Upon investigating the Event Viewer, I found the following error message my PC is in Italian, I hope it's understandable anyway:"Il programma XboxPcApp.exe...
  5. When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?: Title explained it all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-xbox-fixing-the-xbox-app-on-pc/d511ce01-58a0-4546-a178-ff20f02e5593
  6. When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?

When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?: Title explained it all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-xbox-fixing-the-xbox-app-on-pc/d511ce01-58a0-4546-a178-ff20f02e5593
  7. When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Xbox app crashes on startup

Xbox app crashes on startup: When I start Xbox app it crashes on startup, when i deleted it and tried to reinstall it gave error Code: 0x80070422. I have installed the latest windows updates, drivers, and troubleshot after every restart to no avail....
  9. Xbox app crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app crashes on startup: When I start Xbox app it crashes on startup, when i deleted it and tried to reinstall it gave error Code: 0x80070422. I have installed the latest windows updates, drivers, and troubleshot after every restart to no avail....
  10. Xbox app unpins itself from taskbar.

Xbox app unpins itself from taskbar.: I've had Xbox gamepass for PC for several months and I've noticed that whenever there is an update to the app, the app unpins itself from my taskbar, and I have to repin it. Why does this happen? Is this a feature and not a bug? If so, please reconsider....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com