Windows 10: XBox app dependencies missing

Discus and support XBox app dependencies missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i open the app it says few things are missing in this pc when i click install i get a notification from microsoft store that they are installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Berkay Ege Yaman, May 4, 2021.

1. XBox app dependencies missing

When i open the app it says few things are missing in this pc when i click install i get a notification from microsoft store that they are installed but xbox still says it is missing. Is there any solution to this?

:)

Berkay Ege Yaman, May 4, 2021

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 4, 2021
  3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

XBox app dependencies missing

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

XBox app dependencies missing [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, May 4, 2021
Thema:

XBox app dependencies missing

1. XBox app dependencies missing - Similar Threads - XBox app dependencies

2. Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App: Hello,I'm using a Xbox wireless controller that is connected to my Windows 11 machine using a genuine Xbox wireless adapter.Now I want to change the sensitivity curve of the analog sticks. So I downloaded the newest version of the Xbox Accessories App using the Microsoft...
  3. Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App: Hello,I'm using a Xbox wireless controller that is connected to my Windows 11 machine using a genuine Xbox wireless adapter.Now I want to change the sensitivity curve of the analog sticks. So I downloaded the newest version of the Xbox Accessories App using the Microsoft...
  4. Minecraft Error Code: Deep Ocean + Missing Xbox Dependencies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Error Code: Deep Ocean + Missing Xbox Dependencies: I've tried to type another message to the Minecraft Help Center for this type of problem, but I wanted to see if I could get any additional help over here. The basic gist of the whole situation is that, I wanted to play Minecraft mods with my friend, however I didn't have the...
  5. Minecraft Error Code: Deep Ocean + Missing Xbox Dependencies

Minecraft Error Code: Deep Ocean + Missing Xbox Dependencies: I've tried to type another message to the Minecraft Help Center for this type of problem, but I wanted to see if I could get any additional help over here. The basic gist of the whole situation is that, I wanted to play Minecraft mods with my friend, however I didn't have the...
  6. Xbox App broken and missing but it launches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App broken and missing but it launches: For some reason my Xbox Game Pass app has stopped working correctly. It launches at startup as normal yet I cant sign in to it. When I click sign in the screen briefly flashes white and then returns to normal. Then when I try to uninstall it or repair it it seems the app is...
  7. Xbox App broken and missing but it launches

Xbox App broken and missing but it launches: For some reason my Xbox Game Pass app has stopped working correctly. It launches at startup as normal yet I cant sign in to it. When I click sign in the screen briefly flashes white and then returns to normal. Then when I try to uninstall it or repair it it seems the app is...
  8. My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app: I have a laptop with a os drive and a data drive the os drive is a ssd 256gb. And my hd is a 1tb. i boot up and all but three of my games are missing. I decided to do a scan and repair of my os c: drive and reboot and it does a disk check before boot to desktop. The games...
  9. Missing game on Xbox PC app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on Xbox PC app.: Hi, I'm missing the sole MS game that I've so far been able to download and install on my PC thats a question for another time. Gears 5 has gone without a trace. The app lists nothing under my games or games I own. Fortunately my purchase history clearly displays it's...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 Dependencies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 Dependencies: I want to get the new Game Pass for my PC I have went into the windows 10 store and it doesnt seem to be able to update the various apps, xbox identity provider etc because I have windows update disabled. Does this mean I cant use the gamepass unless I enable windows update?...