Windows 10: Xbox App does not want to start.

Discus and support Xbox App does not want to start. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Xbox App does not want to start.Hangs on the animation of the Xbox logo and that's it.Installed via Microsoft Store, version Windows 10 Home - 21H2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nokolay Yakushev, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Xbox App does not want to start.

Xbox App does not want to start.Hangs on the animation of the Xbox logo and that's it.Installed via Microsoft Store, version Windows 10 Home - 21H2

:)

Nokolay Yakushev, Sep 29, 2022

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App does not want to start. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox App does not want to start.

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App does not want to start. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Xbox App does not want to start.

1. Xbox App does not want to start. - Similar Threads - Xbox App does

2. Xbox app not wanting to install on different drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app not wanting to install on different drive: i have a external hard drive and i used this on my laptop and it worked fine installing Xbox games on it but i formatted it for some reason when moving to my new computer and now i cant get it to install games on the external drive and when i try and change the folder it says...
  3. Xbox app not wanting to install on different drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app not wanting to install on different drive: i have a external hard drive and i used this on my laptop and it worked fine installing Xbox games on it but i formatted it for some reason when moving to my new computer and now i cant get it to install games on the external drive and when i try and change the folder it says...
  4. Xbox App does not want to start.

Xbox App does not want to start.: Xbox App does not want to start.Hangs on the animation of the Xbox logo and that's it.Installed via Microsoft Store, version Windows 10 Home - 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-does-not-want-to-start/5aa09a87-c24c-4dd3-bd5a-eb6a663e5be4
  5. The Xbox app does not work on my PC when the app starts, a black screen appears and closes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox app does not work on my PC when the app starts, a black screen appears and closes...: Please help solve my problem, and so what was I trying to do:Reinstalled Windows 11Reset and restore all Xbox apps and the Microsoft storeI ran the sfc /scannow command via CMDRunning the application recovery toolDownloaded all updates...
  6. The Xbox app does not work on my PC when the app starts, a black screen appears and closes...

The Xbox app does not work on my PC when the app starts, a black screen appears and closes...: Please help solve my problem, and so what was I trying to do:Reinstalled Windows 11Reset and restore all Xbox apps and the Microsoft storeI ran the sfc /scannow command via CMDRunning the application recovery toolDownloaded all updates...
  7. Xbox Accessories App won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Accessories App won't start: The light on my Xbox Elite Servies 2 turned bluish-green. I wanted to update the firmware. The Win10 XBox Accessories App will not start. It'll launch for a few seconds, then disappear. The app won't update. Windows has been updated.Any ideas?...
  8. Xbox Accessories App won't start

Xbox Accessories App won't start: The light on my Xbox Elite Servies 2 turned bluish-green. I wanted to update the firmware. The Win10 XBox Accessories App will not start. It'll launch for a few seconds, then disappear. The app won't update. Windows has been updated.Any ideas?...
  9. Microsoft Store does not want to start up.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not want to start up.: For the past week, Microsoft Store hasn't been working. Every time I click the icon, it does the starting animation, but the app itself does not start up. I have recently bought a key of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and I want to redeem it. I've tried most solutions I could...
  10. xbox app no longer starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app no longer starts: the xbox app just opens for 5 seconds then closes any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-no-longer-starts/eefddba0-69ec-4197-8675-e3152bebfe99