Windows 10: Xbox app doesn't load in fully, and thus I can't log in. My windows 10 is up to date. Any...

Discus and support Xbox app doesn't load in fully, and thus I can't log in. My windows 10 is up to date. Any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tejbegriz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tejbegriz, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Xbox app doesn't load in fully, and thus I can't log in. My windows 10 is up to date. Any...

/u/Tejbegriz, Jun 28, 2020

2. I can't log into the xbox app or the store

Hi,

Issues signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if the Xbox Live Services are disabled. It is also possible that there is an issue with your profile. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur if you sign a different account on the app?
    • Are you signed in to a Microsoft account or a Local account to your computer?
    • If your Microsoft account is already added to the PC have you tried to remove and add it again?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the provided solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, enable the Xbox Live Services on your PC. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Services
      in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click
      Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

Loraine Mon, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Xbox app doesn't find Xbox One anymore

Is the XBOX in power save or quick startup mode? I have mine set to Power Save (full shut down) on shutdown and I can't turn it on from the XBOX App in that mode. I have no problem connecting once I power it up manually though. My PC and XBOX are fully up to date. XBOX connects via WIFI. I haven't changed its name from the default. Not really needed unless you have more than one on your network, as far as I know?

alphanumeric, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Xbox app doesn't load in fully, and thus I can't log in. My windows 10 is up to date. Any...

Xbox app stuck on loading

Hi,

An outdated version of the Xbox app, and software conflicts with the program installed on your computer are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried accessing other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?

In the meantime, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to check if there are updates available for the Xbox app.

We also recommend keeping your device up-to-date. See
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Another solution you may perform is to reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:
    • Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app and check if you'll encounter the same issue.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the solutions above.

Catherine Cus., Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Xbox app doesn't load in fully, and thus I can't log in. My windows 10 is up to date. Any...

1. Xbox app doesn't load in fully, and thus I can't log in. My windows 10 is up to date. Any... - Similar Threads - Xbox app doesn't

2. I can't log in to my account in the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my account in the xbox app: When I log into the Xbox app and click log in, the login window/tab blinks 3 times and turns off. What can I do?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez73Pa7hjks...
  3. I can't log in to my account in the xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to my account in the xbox app: When I log into the Xbox app and click log in, the login window/tab blinks 3 times and turns off. What can I do?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez73Pa7hjks...
  4. Can't log in to any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to any apps: Everytime I try to log into the Xbox App, Microsoft Store, or if I want to try to 'Add a Microsoft Account' a window will pop up and then shut down. No error message nothing, just starts and stops. I've scanned for malware and if any was found in my boot system it was...
  5. Can't log in to any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in to any apps: Everytime I try to log into the Xbox App, Microsoft Store, or if I want to try to 'Add a Microsoft Account' a window will pop up and then shut down. No error message nothing, just starts and stops. I've scanned for malware and if any was found in my boot system it was...
  6. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up: Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This morning I've installed all the usual software he uses. Steam, Chrome, GeForce etc. Now this morning, for some reason, whenever...
  7. Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully: When I shut down my pc fan is still turning slowly and some of the lights on the case (not keyboard or mouse) are not gone and it is working. Today I realized my pc doesn't wake up from sleep either. (keyboard can wake. It is on from settings.) Most of the people that...
  8. Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.: so I can open the apps and log in correctly, but I cant see any images on the page or they all have the frowny face instead of the image. and when i click on anything its hit or miss if the app will crash or go to the page and still be unable to load. I have tried all the...
  9. Cant log into any xbox apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into any xbox apps: Whenever I try log into an xbox related app such as game or the official xbox app, I click sign in and a window flashes up for split second then disappears. In the companion app I get error 0x409 0x80080300. I have tried refreshing app, updating windows and doing all the...
  10. Screen doesn't load fully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...