Windows 10: Xbox App doesnt recognize EA Desktop

Discus and support Xbox App doesnt recognize EA Desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have game pass ultimate, when I try to download an EAPlay game it says that I have to download EA Desktop. When I click to download that, It says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zexcell, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Zexcell Win User

Xbox App doesnt recognize EA Desktop

I have game pass ultimate, when I try to download an EAPlay game it says that I have to download EA Desktop. When I click to download that, It says there was an error and it cant be downloaded through the app, but gives me a link to a download for it. I download it, install it, log into it, and then try to download the EA game again. And it says the same thing. Its been an issue ive had for the last week, ive tried uninstalling both and reinstalling multiple times, restarting pc, and even going through the process of linking my EA account and Xbox Live account myself and nothing has fixed it. Id just like to know how to fix this issue

:)

Zexcell, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New EA Access Hub now available to all Xbox Insiders Xbox

Source: New EA Access Hub now available to all Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New EA Access Hub now available to all Xbox Insiders

Source: New EA Access Hub now available to all Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox App doesnt recognize EA Desktop - Similar Threads - Xbox App doesnt

2. Xbox Game Bar doesnt recognize my nvme drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar doesnt recognize my nvme drives: i dont believe there is a game that supports it yet, but i wanted to check if my pc was ready for Direct Storage or not. My C drive is a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB and my D and F drives are Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB yet when I check the Xbox game Bar i get this. My motherboard...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesnt recognize my nvme drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar doesnt recognize my nvme drives: i dont believe there is a game that supports it yet, but i wanted to check if my pc was ready for Direct Storage or not. My C drive is a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB and my D and F drives are Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB yet when I check the Xbox game Bar i get this. My motherboard...
  4. Xbox app doesnt display drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app doesnt display drives: I have tried all of the fixes, including the power shell commands, to no avail. I am currently trying DISM commands but it did not fix it so far. Any help is appreciated.Thanks...
  5. Xbox app doesnt display drives

Xbox app doesnt display drives: I have tried all of the fixes, including the power shell commands, to no avail. I am currently trying DISM commands but it did not fix it so far. Any help is appreciated.Thanks...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking: Hello,I'm having trouble unlinking my Xbox gamertag to an EA play account that I don't own or have access to. I am a Game Pass subscriber and have been trying to download a game from EA play. When the game begins download, it wants me to sign in to my EA account and needs...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking: Hello,I'm having trouble unlinking my Xbox gamertag to an EA play account that I don't own or have access to. I am a Game Pass subscriber and have been trying to download a game from EA play. When the game begins download, it wants me to sign in to my EA account and needs...
  8. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

9. EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App: So few hours back, I got the Game Pass Ultimate PC.. i was so excited to play Need For Speed Heat but i tried almost all the ways to get it to working..i linked my EA account to my xbox account and almost gave up..Is there anyway i can get EA Play on my pc and can someone...
  10. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...